Red dipdye. Should I do it?

So I've been debating when ether I would or wouldn't go for a dark red dipdye this time. Normally I would have a light brown dipdye like I have now but I wanted to go for a warmer colour this time. Something like this : link

What do you guys think? Yes or no?

• Yes
  • No
  • Something else like... (comment below)
Well guys Here is the result! Whaha I really need to get used to this new colour but I totally love it! I hope you guys do too!

The picture is on my profile

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, The photo is pretty on her because her hair is very smooth if you will. My hair is on the frizzy side and I know that if I dip dyed by hair it wouldn't look quite like that photo.

You might as well try it though if you feel like it, the only thing I can suggest is to shell out the money to go to a really good salon so they don't screw it up on you.

Seems like you could do a lot of fun playful stuff with your hair, :)

Go for it why not.

• yeah I normally dye my hair myselfs since hairsalons always screw my hair. I have really soft curls and they always ruin it so I am my own hairsaloon hahah

• YAY! SHE DID IT. It looks fun, you have some spunk girlfriend.

• Haha thank you

What Guys Said 1

• Go for it. You'd even look good with no hair at all!

What Girls Said 4

• I just did! Last week I used Loreal HiColor in Magenta. I like it and have gotten a lot of compliments on it and I like it a lot (even though I was going for more of a gradual ombre look). I say go for it.

• Oh really! Ill go look for it. :) and it's nice to hear it worked out for you do you have a picture I can stare at and see the outcome :)?

• I'm kinda weird about posting my face on the internet (and too lazy to tbh and the pictures I took didn't capture the color very well for some reason :/ ) but it turned out exactly like this link link I used 40vol developer on bottom, 30 in middle and 20 up top and then..

• I blow dried the ends for 15 minutes. I thought it would be more gradual, but it's still cute. I generally wear it more wavy like in the 2nd picture.

• I think yes!

I mean if you don't like it, the best part about hair is that you can always change it.

• It looks nice but I think you'll still look good without it.

• I think that would look very good on you!