Tattoo advice

Now I am extremely anxious to get my first tattoo but like smart people lol I do not want to get sum dumb s*** that has no meaning and I just got it to get it. So I want to get tattooed on my inner forearm the quote " I am what I am". I think that people are always trying to change or speak and judge people enough to make them change into something they're not and I refuse to so accept me as I am. My question really is what do you think? I mean if you saw a guy with that tattoo, would you think it was kind of cool

• It'd be hot
  • Not so hot
  • It's alright but not dumb

Most Helpful Girl

• what I can say as someone with 5 tats, is do what makes you happy, don't worry about what others are going to think, just ask yourself the question I do before I decide on a tattoo, do you wanna see this on your body in 5, 10, 15, 20 years down the road, and if the answer is a strong yes then get it, if you have some doubt about it take a little more time to think about the idea, but as far as my opinion on your idea,i personally like it, it's something that means something to you so go for it

What Girls Said 7

• I think it would look hot, but you have to make sure the font of the letters or the style is good. If I did get a tatto, I would get one that is small and easily hidden beneath clothes.

• Get it.. its simple, but gets your point across...

• I like it. I wouldn't say it's hot, I mean a tattoo is a tattoo but it sounds pretty cool. It's not just alright though, it's a good idea.

• Thanks, I appreciate that

• Yep I like that saying and that is one of the best places to get a tattoo I think. My friend has a tattoo right across his lower back that says I am what I am. It's quite big but I like the meaning behind it.

• That sounds cool, nice and simple too, I like that.

• i don't like em..personally

• I think it is very insightful and insightful is sexy ;) In all seriousness though it sounds very fitting for you, go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• I think that you shouldn't get it just because you had to ask this question. If you are asking other peoples opinions then that means that your getting the tattoo to impress other people, when you should really be getting it because it has meaning to you. If it truly has meaning to you, it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks of it.

• I thought about that too but I was gonna get this no matter what but I don't think its too much just to see ppl's opinions.