Do you think this is sexy lingerie?

link

I just bought this and was wondering if guys and gals thought this is sexy?

I bought it as a surprise for my boyfriend. I've never wore lingerie for a guy before so kinda unsure lol

Most Helpful Girl

• that looks really ugly, hangs on the models and is all round shapeless no offence, its the sort of thing a 40 year old would wear to sleep in

if you want sexy get something that's more babydoll or see through so he can look at your cute underwear

• Any example links?

• link tropical punch, pink or ivory

• Thanks for the suggestions! I appreciate it

What Guys Said 5

• I didn't have a problem with what you posted. The girl you chose as BA also had good suggestions. My advice...whichever you choose, pair it with pointy toed stilettos. He'll be devouring you in no time! Happy humping! :))

• Yes, depending on the girl in it.

• Very sexy.

• We would need to know what you look like a or we would need to see pics of you in it to know. Models and pictures of the lingerie don't do anything for us

Believe you're just doing this to tease the men of GAG. You're supposed to be teasing your man, not us

• No not at all. I'm just a bit insecure and unsure cause I've never worn lingerie for a guy before

I'm tall and thin, flat chested though

• I o believe you're being a tease to us on here, whether you're trying to or not.

Tall and thin flat chested, doesn't do much still. We need to see exactly what you look like

• It's OK but something a bit more revealing might be more of a surprise.

What Girls Said 3

• I think that it is OK for like a beginner, I mean if you are not ready for some of the racier stuff yet. I think it is a little more on the cute side of things and more like pjs.

Maybe a pair of thigh high stockings, and crotchless lace panties could spice it up a little. Then it becomes more like wrapping of racier sexier lingerie underneath.

• its OK. I would go for something a bit more sexy: link :) but that is just my opinion.

• I think it is really pretty :) Good choice. In fact I think I want one also.

Tell us how your first time wearing lingerie goes !