Ladies, thoughts on cologne?

Hopefully I covered all optional opinions down below. My co-worker said it's weird that some girls don't like cologne. I told her I thought it was more common than she thought.

I guess this is a place I can start my polling research!

• I always like all cologne!
  • I like it if it's subtle and/or not the cheap stuff.
  • Ehh, it's alright, don't really care/notice.
  • I dislike cologne, yuck.
  • I'm a guy!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have asthma and if somebody wears strong man-perfume around me it makes it hard for me to breathe so this is an obvious turn off.

Also guys will be fine if they take a shower, when they put on smelly stuff I assume it's because they are trying to cover up some kind of body odor issue.

What Girls Said 17

• It's definitely good if it's not too strong - like you get a small whiff of it, and you want to lean in closer to smell :p

• I like a guy with cologne just not TOO much & certain ones are not nice to smell, it may be overpowering or unpleasant. Generally it smells really nice. :)

• cologne is freakin beautiful….

if its that fresh strong stuff that's good quality then ill probably be focusing on how he smells more than how he looks haha:P

• i like some cologne, but honestly nice-smelling deoderant is better. especially if he lets me pick it out.

• they are nice

• Masculine scents are AWESOME. Sometimes I just go to Sephora to sniff some nice perfumes pour homme... Damn, if I had a boyfriend as hooked on fragrances as I am I would pretty much be on cloud 9 (or even 10... 11... 20) and never come down.

• i meant to click b ! not a. I HATE some fragrances. some are nice.

• I love a guy wearing a nice cologne!

• Some cologne I like it

• I like cologne. Nice cologne, not that cheap shit

• I like cologne if its not too strong or unnatural smelling.

• I love cologne. Went to a Halloween party and some guy had strong cologne on and it came off on me... It smelled so good only other guys were slightly annoyed. As long as it isn't too strong in the daytime it's all good.

• I don't care as long as the smell is not strong.

• Maybe if you got out of the vault every once in a while you'd know!

• I like it as long as the don't drench themselves in it.

• I love the smell of cologne :) Just as long as it don't smell line pine :P

• I like it. Ralph Lauren is my favorite.

What Guys Said 2

• Interesting how (when I'm writing this) C and D haven't been chosen at all yet!

Guys please take notice and wear some scent! 8-)

• well, to be fair, just because something is liked, does not mean it is necessary. I'm told my natural musk smells awesome! >_>

• I think there are a lot of girls that might be mistaken for not liking it, when really it's just a lot of girls not liking that a lot of guys don't know how to apply cologne lol.

Subtle, intriguing, arousing even...but don't bathe in it so that you blast it up people's nostrils. Easy rule to follow (not saying this about you, just in general), but some guys overdo it.