Do you think a small infinity bellybutton ring is cute, or trashy?

When I went to this body jewelry store I looked through a bunch of bellybutton rings and could only find a handful that I thought didn't look too 'trashy'. I picked a small silver one with a small blue gem on the top. The other one I purchased was a small silver infinity one, it's about the width of the diameter of a dime. Do you think that looks trashy? I don't want to wear it if it looks super trashy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Call me old fashioned, but I can't accept adornment on the navel, unless you're a belly dancer performing,sorry!

• Piercings are trashy.

• I think belly button rings are sexy. But I don't like the dangly ones. I prefer the stud ones.

What Girls Said 2

• I thought it was cute when I was in high school to get a belly button ring and begged my mom to let me get one... It literally took me almost 10 years to agree that she was right for not letting me get one... it leaves a scar and is trashy after college

• One of my co-workers had one of these gross under the skin piercings on her wrist, it turned my stomach sour.

Now she doesn't wear it any more for a while it looked red and she took the metal out.

It's up to you really. There was a time when I thought it was cool to have multiple ear piercings all in one ear and now I think it looks really weird.

My friend go those large holes in her ears a long time ago before it was popular, when she was a punk. Now all these years later she says she wishes she could close the holes.

If you need a change just stick with hair color.

Get a fake one:

link