Would you rather date a girl with curves or petit stick girl?

I have curves but not like fat and do you guys think it's hotter to hav curves or be really skinny and more petit?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer someone with at least a little ability to fill out spandex...or look alluring in short shorts.

But I'm not one to reject someone for being too skinny, all the same!

What Guys Said 11

• Everyone has their own very different opinion on this. This is a extremely difficult question to properly answer.

Answering for America specifically:

Classically the European skinny look was what people wanted but now this is totally changing with introduction of more Hispanic and African talent into main stream media.

We may not like it but media is what dictates beauty.

Curves are being very appreciated now and will take over!

• The nicest and most intelligent one.

• with curves of course. but doesn't "petite" mean short? I never though it had anything to do with body weight

• Curves !

• Both can be equally attractive seriously I am not lying

• Curves, but that's just my personal preference. Different guys have different taste.

• I like the stick figure one more than the curve ones

• Definitely curves, I think many will share the same opinion

• Curves,

• Curves definitely.

sometimes I look at those girls that are so petite, it's scary how thin and fragile their arms are. I don't even know how they have the strength to carry anything at all! It's ridiculous. And it stinks completely of laziness and bad eating habits.

• A petite stick girl...jk this question is obviously bias

• It's nothing against petit girls so many of my friends are that frame and honestly I'd rather be petit or stick like

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone is beautiful, it all depends who is looking at them.

You are beautiful and some man (or woman) will be more than lucky to have you. They will love you and appreciate you and it'll be amazing.

But every guy is different. It's not bad to be really petit. It's just a different body style. It's not bad to be bigger, or curvy, just different body styles.

There are people on both sides of this opinion. You're going to get a mixed result. And I would recommend next time to look it up in the search bar, that's why it's there. This question has been asked to death.

• If you're comparing curves with a stick girl, then by curves you obviously mean overweight

So the petite girl wins.

Too many girls nowadays think curves means extra weight

• Both. Delicious.