Do you think their hair is too long?

Yes, they're twins. Yes, if you're easily annoyed by southern accents you might wanna mute this.

Video:

link

Yes, their makeup is unfortunate. No, this is not about race so if you're gonna make it about race then bye

Long enough or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that the length is good on them because their hair looks really healthy and nice. People with thinner hair don't look as good when it grows out to be that long because it starts to become stringy.

So for them... Not too long. But with someone with thin hair, too long.

I would love if I could grow mine somewhere around there.

What Guys Said 7

• Its at the long end of what I, personally, like for 'long hair'. I.e. it looks good, 6" shorter would look similarly good to me, 6" longer would be getting a little excessive when straight.

Wow@ deep conditioning time. Interesting.

• What's wrong with deep conditioning time?

Too long? Technically hair no longer absorbs moisture after 30 minutes.. But they deep condition because of the straightening. Black hair /curly hair needs moisture-protein balance

• Yeah, I get why they'd -want- more conditioning, just didn't know there were ones that would continue taking more action after 10 minutes. I was half interested because I'm just interested to know what goes in to certain hair looks, and half because my hair tends to being coarse, dry, wavy and hard to control.

• Maybe you should try hair oiling. It works wonders. Indian women do it. I would link a vid but I'm on my iphone. Farahdhukai (on YouTube) has a few vids on hair oiling. And her hair is perfect although she's Indian so that's inevitable. But coconut oil or avocado oils may be your best bet.

• I don't think it's too long. A great length.

• No, it's not too long.

• yeah it a good length, my ex best friend had hair covering her ass, it was pretty cool

• Not too long

• not too long for my tastes. I think it's attractive.

you're right about the makeup though...lol

• Nope, seems like normal hair length for girls to me.

What Girls Said 11

• Not at all.

Too long would be like reaching the butt.

• NO! I think that's a nice length. I like to grow my hair that long :) Luckily my hair grows fast when I need to cut it unlike my sister who has hair that takes forever to grow. So she just likes her hair medium.

• If I straight my hair It's as long as that. But be aware. Hair like that Costs a lot of time, a lot of care, And quite some money.

• seems pretty average to me

• no, I LOVE their hair.

• No, not at all. My hair is longer than that right now and I think it looks awesome! :]!

• I left their video playing in the background and they wash their hair twice a month? I have to say that is disgusting! ewk!

• Black hair & scalp tends to be dry so that's no surprise that they do

• That's still gross. ... their head must stink! ewk!

Anyway! I bought that CHI they use for deep conditioning, it's actually really good! at marshalls! lol I think I love it too!

• I think that just the Right long. Not too long, and not too short :)

• It's longer than what I typically see. Mostly I see women with hair slightly below the shoulders.

• its really not that long at all

• LOL they look like 17 year olds dressing up like 50 year old talk show hosts.

Hair length is personal choice.

• Their hair seems fine at whatever length.