What is this on her head

I can't post the picture, for a couple of reasons but could someone tell me what this is. It's basically supposed to be a headpiece for her outfit. It's not a vale since she's not married but it is white because her outfit is also white. It's got flowers. and the top part of it is missing, as to form a ring (think the rings of planets etc..) It's not a bandana either. It's just something I've never seen before. I told her I liked it and that it looked good on her but I didn't know what it was called

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Sounds simply adorable...Maybe I will order some, since I am into the scarf and hat" phase these days..:))xx

• Flower Headband/Crown?

link

I think they are CUTE!

• Its most likely a head band with some decorative things on it.

• Hahaha a garland? We wear those in Sweden during our holiday called "Midsommar" (in the middle of the summer). We call them midsommarkrans. Google it!

• headband

• It is called garland and they really look cute on us girls haha especially if it's summer.

What Guys Said 0