Use of fragrances and attraction to someone?

How many of you only really use fragrances when you know you're going to be around someone you're interested in?

I've noticed that whenever I have doubt over whether I'm meeting a guy in a friend or romantic context his use of fragrance is a fairly accurate indicator of where he sees the night going.

Or if a guy likes you he usually starts wearing it before he asks you out.

I've noticed non-users suddenly becoming users many times.

Want to see if my theory is way off. Can apply to women too.

• Mostly only use it when I have my eye on somone
  • Always use it
  • Never use it
  • Used with randomness

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear soft, sweet fragrances everyday, but I have a special date scent in my warderobe too! I only take it out on Friday nights... to dust it.

What Guys Said 7

• Vote 'B'

I use colognes all the while :D :) whether someone wants to get attracted or repulsed is their call ;)

• I always always ALWAYS wear fragrance! Not just to attract females, but for me. I like to know that I smell pleasant when I'm out and about! Makes me feel confident. :)

• I never thought about it this way before. Even though I do use it mostly only when I'm going out with a girl I like.

• I tried Axe Body Spray once. I think I used too much. I only attracted bees.

I didn't care for it.

• I wear a fragrance all the time. Doesnt matter what the occasion is and as I said to my mate one day you won't know who you'll meet during the day. Always be prepared.

• I always try to smell good when I go out. I have quite a few cologne collection.

• i never really use any

What Girls Said 9

• I wear fragrances most days but if I'm running late I might forget. But I do have a special scent that I wear if I'm going to be around a guy I like or going on a date. It smells so sexy that I have to be careful where I wear it lol

• All most perfumes are animal anal scent glands so any scent will attract a lot of people. I don't use perfume because of where they're derived from and it hurts my olfactory. I do like to use all-natural, everyone and everything friendly scented oils.

• well I voted a because I tend to wear it when I'm going on a date or if I'm seeing my boyfriend and feel like adding a little sexiness. I'm not a big fragrance person in general.

• I use perfume everyday. I can't go out without wearing perfume, but if for example I'm going on a date with my crush then I would wear a special perfume haha

• I always wear some sort of perfume when I leave the house. I like to smell nice. It has nothing to do with trying to attract someone, or being attracted to someone or anything other than the fact that I like to smell nice

• Yrah,I'll put some on for a date or what have you. Don't want to be stinky.

• I always use it, but which one I'm using depends.

• I usually just give myself a spritz of body spray when I get ready in the morning

• I just put in on randomly when I feel like it.