Guys, do you not like girls who are really really weak?

Well I'm really weak. I could do the normal stuff by myself, but like sometimes when my parents buy juice, and it's kinda big like the sunnydy, it's hard for me to grab it. Is it really unattractive if a girl was physically really weak? And I can't lift any weights either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's cute.

What Guys Said 6

• It's alright. As long as you don't whine all the time about things and overemphasize your weakness it's not a big deal.

• I don't dislike a person simply because they are physical weak

do you suffer from some sort of muscular dystrophy or atrophy? Do you work out?

• I don't mind weak women I like women who well act like women I like both strong and weak alike but like weezy said being strong is the mans job.

• Being strong is a man's job. It is cute to have a girlfriend who is weak, I know I wouldn't want a girlfriend who is stronger than me, that is weird.

• That's not unattractive at all. Guys like feminine girls and being physically strong is not a feminine trait.

• No, guys don't care about that. Weakness, whether mentally or physically isn't something guys would find to be a turn off in girls like girls do in guys.

• Mental weakness is a massive turn off. I don't know what you're on about.

What Girls Said 0