You guys like crossdressing?

i like it.In fact I help him while he is wearing sari and blouse

Most Helpful Girl

• I do have to admit, that I find a guy in drag strangely attractive and very sexy. I have helped quite a number of guys out, in this area, by taking them shopping, doing their make-up, and showing them how to walk in heels. You would be surprised at how many "straight" guys, some of them were boyfriends, have this desire, but many never 'fess up, for obvious reasons. Once I sense it, I try and help bring it out of them. Then...Let the fun begin!

• 13d

I wish I knew someone like you in real life. I'm a straight guy sometimes I crossdress, but usually I just wear panties.

What Guys Said 13

• Errrr...NO! (though I do enjoy inserting small vegetables into my nostrils.)

• no I dont

• I never tried cross dressing and never had the urge to...no offense to anyone who does. Everyone ticks differently! :-D

• I don't

• I like to crossdress. I wear panties almost everyday. I find it fun, exciting, and turns me on. I know most people would judge if they saw someone crossdressing and call them gay. which i do NOT find men attractive at all. So you will not catch me out in public in a dress, makeup, or a dress. It is becoming a more common thing now tho. there even lingerie store for men now.

• Yes I do. It makes me feel so sexy great and alive when I do it. I like taking pics of myself dressed up. I wish I had better luck at finding a dress up griend.

• Indians, eh? I had to look up what a sari is, so sounds like you're Indian

I've done it a couple times, just to try it out. Every guy gets curious at some point. If they don't, they're lying. I don't really care for it. Better left to the girls

• Sometimes I wish I was a dog. It's embarrassing being a human at times when I read some of these answers. And no, I would hope 99% of guys don't wear a bra & panties or shave their legs & dick. But somehow I don't think so. Freaks.

• Yes, I like crossdressing. I'm wearing a black underwire bra, black leotard, and black leggings now. Normally I just wear a bra and panty under my shirt and pants or leggings but, it's been rather chilly lately so I figured a leotard would help a bit. I normally wear panties everyday, and often a bra too. But, normally only add the bra when I'm home. Quite often during the summer months, the only thing I wear around the house is a bra and panty. Whether I'm doing chores inside, watching tv, reading, or masturbating. Or sometimes a leotard instead. And every once in a while I will wear one of my dresses or a skirt and blouse as well. I just love the way a proper fitting bra and panty feel against me.

Just wish I could find a lady that would be comfortable with, and possibly participate in my hobby.

• No, I'm content letting others do it. Like Claire Bunni. haha

• No because I'm not gay, mr BaldBalls

• whatever floats your crazy boat

• I wear a bra and panties sometimes when masturbating. Not gonna lie.

• very nice

• Thanks for BA

• You deserve kudos for being honest. Trust me Sweetie, you are not alone. I wish more guys were as honest.

What Girls Said 0