Do you have a random hair grow differently that the rest?

I've seen some people grow a strange hair in strange places like in the middle of their forehead. It's usually white or blonde.

Lol I have two. One grows on my right eyebrow, it doesn't grow all the time but every few months I see it just randomly hanging out with the rest of the normal hair.

And then I have the same one hair grow on my elbow. Same thing, just a 2cm long blonde hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 3. They don't grow all the time, but frequently enough. One is nearly translucent, and will grow very fast: I don't see it at all, then look one day and it's suddenly there and 2 inches (5 cm) long. Grows straight out of the middle of my chest.

Another is also translucent, not as long 1/2 to one inch (1 to 3 cm) but again shows up very fast. It grows out of the back of one of my ear lobes.

Finally I have one dark, thick hair that doesn't grow as fast but is clearly doing it's own thing, probably one inch long, off of my right shoulder.

I am otherwise a fairly hairless person. Not bald at all, but no chest hair, back hair, etc.

What Guys Said 5

• I have seem to have one that grows across my butt with increasing frequency.

• I have the exact same thing - one rogue hair in my eyebrow that's blonde, and will keep growing until I trim it. There's a couple in my beard that are a lot lighter than the rest too.

• Not that I know of but my significant other sports a tail. A single thick, dark hair that just keeps growing til you remove it.

• hair grows at different speeds depending on how frequently you cut it

• Ha, yes. I have one small hair that grows below my right eye, sort of somewhere in the middle between my eye and nose. It just gets really long and I eventually just pull it out. I don't get why it grows so much more than the rest of my hair. XD

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, I do. I have a blonde one in the middle of my forehead.

• I have one in my eyebrow as well, and I had one on my chest but it haven't grown in a while.

Once I had one on my wrist, that was a bit weird :-)

• it's a wild one

• LOL that's funny you mention this because I have a random hair on my shoulder that keeps growing long. I notice it when it grows long. Could I get it zapped off with lazer removal. Might be expensive though.

• Lol I like talking about the random things that all humans hve yet avoid talking about

• I love random questions also and on your elbow that's an odd place. I thought my shoulder was an odd place.

• LMAO yeah I once had one like right in the middle of my belly. Like below my bra strap.