Is he too tall for me?

So I'm 5'4 and I'm talking to this guy who is 6'5. Is that too big of a height difference?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really.

I mean, sure, it's a big difference. At the end of the day though, a height difference doesn't really matter when it comes to who you love. You can still operate as any other couple would. The only thing is that people might, although I would think it'd be unlikely, give you odd looks occasionally. Then again, that's no different than how some people would view an interracial couple, and there's nothing wrong with that either.

In short, no, it's not too big a height difference. Go for it. :)

• I don't think they'd get to many bad looks if her guy is 6'5.

• I don't either. That's why I said it'd be unlikely. :3

What Guys Said 10

• Yes. That is way too much of a size difference. You will never find the fulfillment, love, and deep connection with a man so tall.

• No such thing, plus at his height he'd be silly to limit himself to say women 6 foot and up since they're a rarity by comparison.

• Yes, the universe forbids you to date anyone over 5'8", this is common sense, don't you know? Lol in all seriousness, who cares if he's 13" shorter than you or taller than you, if you like the guy for who he is, go for it.

• Nah date whoever you want! Who cares about height? If you like each other it would be kind of silly to let something like that get in the way.

• Too big for who?

• I don't understand the point of this question. To big to what?

• All the girls will say no yet these are the same girls that would say he's too short if, God forbid, he's still taller than you but only by an inch or two.

• Girls will say no, because they love tall guys regardless of their own height. But as a guy who's dated a girl one foot shorter than me, I can say that it does get annoying. I'm 6'0'', and I don't think I would date a girl more than five inches shorter.

• I will look a bit odd, like a girl with her dad but all that matters is what you think.

• Not at all. There is a reason that opposites attract. Keeps the population fairly constant.

What Girls Said 11

• No way. My mom is 5'3" and my dad is like 6'5" or 6'6". Nobody is too tall or too short for anyone.

• Uhh no. I think this is just about the last question you should ask yourself when you're considering to date a man.

• I'm 5'4 and my boyfirnd is 6'4. It's actually the best because he carries me everywhere LOL : )

• Since when does the difference in height matter so much as to deter a person from being with someone who is possibly their soul mate? I would like to think love conquers all... If he makes you happy and you guys are feeling each other, it doesn't matter how much of a difference there is. Just my humble opinion :)

• Size does not matter I don't understand peoples obsession with it. I used to be I will admit it but I'm 5'9 and my boyfriend is 5'6 it looks odd as hell but I absolutely love him and that's all that matters

• The bigger the better buddy boy

• Nah height is just a number.

• I don't think it's a big deal if you guys love each other.

• I don't think so. I'm 5'2 and I had a boyfriend that was 6'2. I didn't think it was a problem.

• Depends on dick size

• I'm 5'4 and my boyfriend is 6'6 so I don't think that's too big at all.