Wide hips, thick thighs?

so I have wide hips and thick thighs, and I just want a little reassurance. Its not that bad... is it? I feel like no one would ever want me because of them. its really frustrating. no matter how much a read people saying they like them, or they think they're sexy, I still feel inadequate. guess I had to ask for myself. I feel like the people out there that say they like them are one in a million, or like I will never be accepted because so few people like them. can I still be sexy with wide hips and thick thighs? I also feel like I should say that I work out, and that there is a lot of muscle under there, somewhere...

thanks guys, I'm feeling a LOT more confident :)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's freaking hot, specially if she has a super small waist, like why you think the girls every man wants to bang are like this? think Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Sofia Vergara, Ninel Conde. All super hot, those are girls that no straight man could say no even she was a horrible person inside.

What Guys Said 9

• are you kidding me? that's hot, thick thighs, hips and ass are my preference. can always be sexy

• Daaaaaaaayyym

Was that you who just past me by?

Girl, you MUST be tired 'cause you been runnin' through my mind ALL DAY LONG! lol

Okay, enough silliness! Point is thick girls are sexy. Having said that... if you're giving off a desperate vibe, you'll turn guys off. Not saying you are desperate. Just watch how you come off to guys. We can sense it just like you girls can.

• Personally, skinny, anorexic women are kinda gross. It depends on how wide for me, though. There can be too wide. But the right thickness and it's so sexy.

• You truly don't have anything to worry about ... remember its how you carry your self ... if you have confidence you are SEXY ! ! Show confidence girl !

• Totally

• so sexy!

• I think it's sexy

• you should feel very confident on having wide hips and thick thighs

• I personally love muscular legs and booty. And rest of the body, but if the legs and butt are muscular, it doesn't matter how little muscle is everywhere else. Several of the women I've dated were, plainly put, bootylicious. Don't worry about it. Not all guys will find you attractive, but many guys will.

What Girls Said 4

• I have both, and I'd say that as long as you are not overweight, yes a ton of men love them. You're not going to please everybody, but I've gotten plenty of compliments from men on being of normal weight, and having curves. I'd assume I only attract men who are into that sort of thing, but the guys I've dated couldn't stop talking about the hips and butt specifically.

• Big boobs, small waist, wide hips, thick thighs, big butt is the ideal body of the women in the Philippines! But at the same time you must not be FAT and not muscular. If you have body like that Filipino guys will be after you!

• I've got pretty big hips and thighs, and my boyfriend can't get enough of my body! I used to be super insecure because all the guys I liked thought I was "fat" but my boyfriend loves to just grab me by the hips and throw me against the wall. And I love my body now, he has restored my confidence! Life is good! :)

• Thicker thighs, wider hips link Attractive.

Thinner thighs and thinner hips link Also attractive.

Your body won't appeal to all men but it's a popular figure to have.