Bathing suit troubles?

okay, I am 16 and I have a whole lot of boobs as in DD boobs and a whole lot of ass. I have bigger thighs from all the running I do in soccer and bigger hips but I am not fat nor a twig. I have always wore 2 pieces but now that my body has changed so much what should I be wearing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there are two types of swimsuits that could be really nice for you. One type is the 'tankini' which is a singlet top and bikini bottoms (often high waist) and that these can often have nice cleavage which can distract from other areas. If your stomach is still nice and flat, then why not get an underwire top and high waist bikini bottoms? The underwire top is basically a bra so will give you a lot of support while you can get bottoms that cover as much or as little as you feel confident to do.

What Guys Said 3

• The same thing. Why should you're body changing affect what you wear?

• They make bikinis sizes for girls with small butts and small stomachs and girls with huge boobs I suggest you wear those from now on. And congratulations on having huge boobs I bet you ate a lot for that

• A one-piece would be better if you are a big girl. Why not try getting in shape? Then you could wear a bikini.

• I am In shape its just my body I'm a varsity soccer player and play year around indoor an out door

What Girls Said 2

• May I be totally honest, sweetie? Not a 2 piece, but might I suggest a beautiful bathing suit, is all one piece, but has a cute little skirt engulfed around the bottom. It also is tastefully equipped with "built in bra" for the "big boob", and they come in different attractive colors that will be sure to---suit you---without giving you the look of"a whole lot of boobs and a whole lot of ass."

It won't make you appear "fat" neither, so don't be afraid to "show and tell" your new body that has changed so much." This is definitely the way to" go back into the water"and---get back into a whole new style that is just right for you.:))xx

• There are many girls in the same situation you're in. There are also plenty of two pieces that will fit you just find. Like Paris said there are bottoms that have cute skirts on them that can go as low as mid thigh that still look adorable. For tops, because you're heavier in front I would recommend a razorback, one that crisscrosses in the back, so that it will give you more solid support. Also find a bathing suit with thicker straps so they don't dig in to your shoulders. Avoid bathing suits that are string, because the cups will slide around and you don't want that. I know from experience. Also, ignore what people say, one pieces are just as attractive as two pieces, and hey, as long as its comfortable, right? For a brand I would highly recommend speedo. They last longer and have higher quality material.