Ffs how are you supposed to deal with being ugly?

idk what to do. mayne. shit genetics facially (academically I'm pretty good), but this sux azz

Most Helpful Guy

• Your not ugly brother. A wise man once told me - girls care about looks as much as you care about how smart they are. As long as you are not UGLY AS HELL, as long as you have a good personality, a good job, and aren't crazy, no one cares how good looking you are.

What Girls Said 4

• To me you're average looking.

What is causing you to be so hard on yourself ?

• You aren't ugly.smile more. Smiles are a beautiful accessory :)

• Your hot to someone no one ugly

• But what does it mean to "be ugly"? Beauty is subjective! It is often said that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or "one man's trash is another man's treasure." There's always people who will find you attractive and there's always people who will find you unattractive. Can't please everyone!

What Guys Said 3

• Your not alone sometimes I feel the same way and I have been even told my some girls how good looking I am I have been rate everything from a 2 to a 10 seriously being given a 10 is rare so obviously I was flattered beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Own your ugliness.

• you can always go gay. I'd fuck you.

• So does that mean gays don't care about facial looks?

I don't think he's ugly f.y.i

• of course not. we'll fuck anything.