What's your definition of an exotic woman?

I'm a black woman, light brown skin with blue eyes and sandy brown hair that can have a reddish look sometimes. I have been told that I'm "exotic" mainly because not many black people have blue eyes, it's very rare. I remember wearing contacts while in high school because females would call me weird looking and even until this day most ppl, especially whites, thinks my blue eyes are fake. I'm always asked the question "how did I get blue eyes?" "Which of my family members is white", I get attention and get put on display like a zoo animal and I find it uncomfrontable at times. Most men compliment my looks but I always get negative and hateful remarks from females. Do other women have looks that's said to be "exotic"? Does exotic and beauty coincide or is there a difference between the two?

Most Helpful Guy

• Exotic, is any look that is different from what we are use to, but appealing to us at the same time. Otherwise people would just call you weird, instead of exotic. Any look a guy isn't use to could be exotic if he likes it. There aren't many Asian women around here, and guys think they look exotic. If we had a big Asian population they would stop being exotic.

The other women are jealous of you. Women are always tearing down women they are intimidated by. This is why it is so hard for women to be friends with each other.

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly I'd term it as anyone foreign, I've not really dated outside my own race... (not by choice), but I've dated a Polish girl, who yes is still Caucasian, but her accent was completely different and attractive. So for me that's exotic, I'm sure there will be more 2D views on it though than my own.

• Exotic women are women who have characteristics that are out of the normal. Generally, an exotic woman is considered beautiful; otherwise, she would be known as foreign.

• Exotic is just something you don't see very often.

• Blacks can have natural blue eyes without having white ancestors . Sometimes a key eye color gene was mutated or changed in you so now you have blue eyes. Nothing makes a woman "exotic". Its a BS term that whites came up with to describe those that don't look like what they expect a person of their race to look.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not sure if this was just to men but I'll give my opinion anyways. As others have said exotic is so something out of the ordinary that is generally appealing. There are a lot of women in this world that people might say are exotic. Everybody has a different view when it comes to beauty. I wouldn't say exotic equals beauty per say tho. Some people are jealous of things they don't have. I wouldn't feed into to the hate. I would take the compliments and not dwell on it to much. But do you let your features define who you are? To be honesty when I first read what you said it sounded like you were fishing, you know for compliments and such. But I'm assuming that's not the case here. But I say F what the haters say and work what you got :P

• Exotic=different

I don't know anyone who thinks black chicks are exotic since they're everywhere, but usually Latinas (Adriana Lima) or Asians (Aishwayra Rai sp?, Hyori Lee) are seen as exotic.

• Exotic means something you don't see everyday in my opinion. In America you see all types of races so nothing's exotic here.

• It just means your different. And all the chicks that talk negative about you are just haters.