What would be a normal rate for looks?

How would you rate on your loooks and personality on a scale of 1-10? and why? I've been getting lots of compliments before, even though I've never asked for it. And once, this girl said I'm a 5 out of 10. Personally, I feel like I'm either a 6 7, or maybe even an 8. How would you rate yourself ad what would you consider a good/bad rate?

lol just so you know guys, this is made for an experiment of mine :) I want to see how good/bad are peoples self esteems. So please add explanations why you think that way :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks-wise, I'd say I'm average, so that would make me a 5. I've never heard people call me ugly, even the mean ones. But I don't get the attention pretty girls get. Some guys find me cute enough to approach me. So I guess I'm somewhere between pretty and ugly. I'm pretty ugly, hahah!

Personality-wise, I'd say I'm a 6/7. However, someone who don't know me that well might think I'm a 3. I'm generally shy at first, and might be a little awkward when meeting face-to face. But once I know you pretty well, you'd see that I'm caring, have a sense of (mostly sarcastic) humor, and likes practical thinking. Although if you don't know me, you might mistake my practical thinking for emotionless disregard of things or fear of facing reality.

What Guys Said 7

• 5 is average since you are not grading a paper lol and I don't know what my looks would be its one of those things you can't rate yourself lol that is the whole point but my personality is at least a 9 and I would say 8 and any thing above that is smoking hot and 6.5-7.5 would be cute or pretty lol.

• for myself: on looks id say 6 Personalty I'd say 7.5.

A normal rating I guess would be 5, which is average.

• That's like asking how long is a piece of string,

It's relative, one persons beautiful is another's homely,

• im a 5 I think I'm average as for my personality well its a 10 cause its MY personality

• I consider myself a 3 or 4 out of 10 in looks.

Personality is far too subjective to rate at all accurately but if I have to base it on whether other people like my personality its probably a one or 2.

• Ahh misread the question lol. I'd consider good looking to be 7+, ugly to be 3- and 4-6 to be average/normal.

• On a bad day I'm a 4/5, which is quite often since I have bad hair days like everyday and my hair style takes 2 weeks or so to mature. But there is this peak period where I feel that my hair's at the perfect length, and I look like a 6/7.

Personally I think most guys fall around the 5-7 range.

• ive never been complimented by a girl or talked to so I rate myself 0 very bad rate, I need to be destroyed, incinerated and thrown out without any trace I ever existed, life's not worth living being rejected and alone

What Girls Said 7

• Looks: Maybe a 6 or 7. I don't think I'm unattractive but I don't think I'm "hot" either. Just average or slightly above.

Personality: Probably a 7 or 8 but that really depends on who you ask. Lol I get along with most everyone I meet. I have a really relaxed and laid-back type of personality.

• I have no idea why I rated my personality..sorry I misread part of your question. Lol

In regards to the update, I've never gotten tons of male attention but I have been called pretty by some guys and I do have a long term boyfriend. I guess that's why I said either average or slightly above.

• I would give myself a 7.5/10 in looks. Pretty but not super bad. I get a lot of compliments, girls hate on me a lot and guys either ask me out or stare, but I'm not celebrity status pretty but then again I don't put THAT much effort like I could because I don't have the time.

Personality...it depends on what sort of personality you like. Maybe a 6. I'm a little self absorbed and can be an asshole at times, but I'm kind hearted and wouldn't hurt a good person on purpose.

• I would rate my personality way higher than my looks.

• I'd say a 4/10

In average-below average and rather blah, a plain jane if you will

Most people are 5/6 IMO

• I would rank myself as a 7 based on looks. Add in my personality and I think overall I'm a 9.

• I really like the way I look but if I compare myself to socities standards I would say I am average.

• i dotn even know how to rate my personality. I have noticed I have become colder than before, I don't know what's happening to me lol I would say I am 7 but there's definitely room for improvement.

• I'm a 4/10 imo but most people swear I'm an 8/10. I know for a fact that they are saying that to be nice. My personality alone is 5/10, and my looks are 3/10, lets be real.