What do you think about 20-something girls who wear graphic tees?

Something like the stuff they have on Threadless link

I find some of the graphics funny and/or cool and I used to express myself by wearing them. But now that I'm in my mid-20s, I don't think graphic tees are flattering anymore. Especially since I've been wearing more blouses and skirts and dresses now, those just don't look good anyway with graphic tees.

What do you think?

• It's childish
  • It's still OK to wear them/wear what you want
  • Other / See results

Most Helpful Guy

• In the summer, on a T-shirt and in combination with shorts, it would make a fresh look.

Hope the links don't look like a mess... I like the second look bit more but can't remember why :-)

link

or

link

What Guys Said 8

• I voted 'B' cause I LOVE it when girls wear graphic tees especially ones with funny and/or suggestive stuff on it lol. I perceive it as a liberal person with a free thought

• As long as she can dress "up" a bit when it's appropriate to do so, it's totally fine if she wears T-shirts most of the time. I don't see what the big deal is.

• I probably wouldn't wear any of those, but I have all kinds of graphic tee's from bands I love and I wear them all the time. I say if it makes people happy then go for it.

• I'd rather date a girl with style, like H&M or Forever 21. Girly stuff.

• I don't have a problem with it and I personally love that on a girl.

• Don't get boring,

• Age shouldn't matter

• I don't really care what sort of t-shirts they wear!

What Girls Said 3

• I think people in their 20s can get away with just about anything.

I think early 30s can rock that look too, but it depends if they have that young fresh face.

Wear what you like and work it!

• I think they're OK on occasion, but that you need to start wearing them in fewer settings in your mid-20's (and older). I like wearing plain, well fitted tees still, even in my early 30's. But I pair them with cool/funky jewelry or a cardigan/jacket. But still not all the time. I think you're moving towards a nice wardrobe balance. Think of some new accessories or color combos that still make you feel like you're you.

• I think 20 year old girls should take advantage of their nearly perfect bodies and wear more polished clothing with uniform colours. Like a t-shirt that is all blue or all purple etc...

• Your answer is offense for 1: guys have good bodies too if they workout and 2: guys also wear graphic t shirts.