What do you think of the Metallic shoe trend? ;*)

So? What do you think? do you like metallic shoes or not. I tend to go for the silver ones more because they go well with almost any outfit. Guys are welcome to comment :*)

link

link

link

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are kind of cool. They have a very futuristic feel to them. I have to say, out of the three, the third pair is my favorite. I love the heel on them.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• To me they resemble something more suited to a low-budget sci-fi movie than real-life. Seems as though they should come with some type of metallic Wonder Woman headpiece. Then again, maybe I'm just maladjusted. Perhaps I've lived beyond my years.

1|0
    0|0
  • theyre nice,better to wear em for formal though, too flashy for casual

1|0
    0|0
  • The third pair are hot especially on a girl with slender legs

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I love metallic shoes! I mostly stick to silver or bronze tones though... just because they can be worn both day and night while looking super cute :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i cannot stand the current metallic trend whether it be shoes or purses, but I also don't like to draw attention so maybe that's why, because I think they tend to do that, although that first pair is really cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Love shoes! I prefer them in bronze myself though. They look fabulous both days and nights.

1|0
    0|0
  • i LOVE the first pair!

0|1
    0|0