What is classier? Pea coats or leather jackets?

What do you find sexier and classier on guys? Does it depend on the guy or does one look better than the other?

Updates:
I personally have always worn leather jackets but would like a pea coat at some point. I've looked before.

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them both :) Peacoats are so classy and they make any guy look like he's got a good sense of style... but on the other hand, leather jackets are so sexy and rugged and they make a guy look tough... I can't choose one over the other. It just depends on the guy's style. You can't go wrong with either one, though

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Out of these two options, I prefer leather jackets. I have a weird thing for trench coats though.

I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pea coats are more classy.

Leather is more edgy.

I don't like leather jackets on guys but I adore pea coats.

I don't think it depends on the guy, one is simply more classy, but a guy might look better in one verses the other.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pea coats are classy

Leather gives you an edge if you know what I mean.

I like both - they can both add a certain appeal in their own way so I can't choose between them

1|0
    0|0
  • Pea coats = class all day

Leather = depends on the style (bomber = casual; double-breasted = formal; etc), what you pair it with, & more importantly, the fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pea coats! So classy and hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always had a love of the pea coat. They are classic, timeless. They also are designed to keep you warm on a blistery cold day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather coats

0|0
    0|0
  • Pra coats

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather jackets

0|0
    0|0
  • To make matters more complicated I just saw a leather pea coat.

I prefer something all together different though if I had to pick one it would be pea coat because it's softer.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I like leather. A couple examples

Leather Pea Coat

link

Leather Trench Coat

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Pea coats for sure. There is edgy or sexy and then there is classy. Yes there are some classy looking leather jackets but pea coat would be classier hands down.

0|0
    0|0