Girls what do you think of this height?

Seriously, what do you girls think of 1.77m, 5'9, is it a good height for a man? is it short? ideal? normal? is it dating material at all?

i appreciate all your answers, this is somewhat an important subject to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'3 and a half, and as long as the guy is at least 5'7 and above, it"s fine with me. I don't care for guys too short, like almost my height, for I like to allow room to wear heels, in which this would naturally raise me and--- leave my little "tadpole" closer to the ground.:))xx

What Girls Said 8

• 5'9 is not that short. I am almost 5''11 myself and have dated shorter guys in the past. I had one boyfriend that was only 5'6. My man now is the same height as me. For me, I prefer a guy 6 feet or over because of my height but just because he is shorter doesn't mean he's not dating material

• I consider that tall because I'm only 5"4 - 5"5 tall.

• I don't find anything wrong with a 5'9 guy. Height really doesn't matter to me. My first boyfriend was 5'11, and my last was 5'6. I myself am 5'7.

• Very good height ..I'm short I like taller men.. Js

• You're not too talk, nor too short

• you're average, you're taller then me so you're good

• It's fine.

• It's two inches taller than me so it's "dating material", but I'd really like a guy to be at least 5'11.

• So you're 5'7, that sorta tall for a girl, or at least above average.

and where do you put a 5'11 guy? average, above average, or tall?

• I see, I think I understand why you'd want a slightly taller guy see'ing as you're tall yourself, sounds reasonable to me. Though I'm wondering what's the height on a man that'd put you off or make you uncomfortable or is even "undateable" for you?

• My ex is the same height as me and I didn't really have a problem with it, so I guess I'd only be put off by someone being shorter than me.

What Guys Said 0