Worst fashion decision?

Pants under dresses?

Dresses with flats or other shoes that are not high heels

Shirts under dresses

Socks with patterns on them

Knee highs

females wearing douche bag clothes

back packs

Did I miss anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetie, finally a gal after my own heart! I thought I WAS THE ONLY ONE who thought this about "females wearing douche bag clothes." Ugh! But as the years go on, the fashions get more and more" hideous and ridiculous," but can a poor girl really be at fault? I think the fashion Kings and Queens should be hung by their balls and boobs for designing such "utterly repulsive"----"douche bag THINGS."

Just a month ago, I was telling my mom that all these "so-called fashions", and even the Jacqueline Smith ones, for just an example, look like something from A Plus Size shop! And "forget the rest, there is no best". Everything now is either Gothic, or just some "rag bag" that looks as though it should be hung on a curtain rod.

When I started to travel internationally, I fell in love with the European look, the Egyptian clothes, and even the Indian designs, and started purchasing these even here where I live. I am surrounded by a "melting pot" of people, so anything of this nature, aside from holey jeans and shirt like drapes, I fit in with no problem.

Hmm, "did you miss anything?"

Variegated selections of "bad taste" fish net shirts, with no "rhyme or even reason. "

• Okay I am giving you best answer, not necessarily because I agree with everything you wrote but just for the sheer enthusiasm of your answer. Thank you.

• Thanks so much! Just my opinion when out and about, shopping for whatever. Living in a big city, there are many different styles to chose from, but what's up with "What" is going on with "clothes to pose?"lol

What Guys Said 5

• Pants under dresses is perhaps OK if it's a tight fitting legging. Although I would prefer stockings or pantyhose in that case.

Dresses with flat shoes are absolutely ok... high heels sometimes look to guys as an accident waiting to happen.

Socks with patterns are okay if they fit the rest of the clothes. Otherwise they do indeed look bizarre.

Knee highs are certainly OK under long pants or leggings.

Also not my favourites are dresses featuring enormous and colourful flowers.

• "Dresses with flats or other shoes that are not high heels" I have no problem with this one at all. Same with knee highs. What about socks with flips flops?

• Socks and sandals.

Oh, sorry. That's reserved for men in their 60's

;-)

• Leggings/tights, as pants. They aren't meant to be worn as JUST pants. You need to have something else with it

• Pants under dresses and females wearing douche bag clothes make me want go to lookbook.nu

• Females wearing douche bag clothes, is this like baggy sweat pants and baseball caps backwards?

What Girls Said 7

• what is wrong with dresses and flats? more casual, but I don't get how a dress and sandals or a little casual work dress and flats is a bad thing...

• Just doesn't work that way

• I don't understand it either. Summer dresses and flats look super cute and carefree! Even clubbing dresses with sparky flats can also work, and it's comfortable for dancing!

• thanks, daph!

• What exactly is wrong with backpacks? They're used for carrying books and things...

• What is wrong with:

1. backpacks? small ones were hot in the 90s and cute! And if you have to carry heavy books, they're better for your posture than shoulder bags. Just because they're functional, it doesn't mean that girls who wear backpacks are fashion-impaired...

2. socks with patterns on them? (I mean, if they're not visible anyway...)

3. dresses with flats? Summer dresses actually look darn cute paired with flats.

what? next thing you're gonna say is that bras with patterns are also a bad fashion decision...

Anyway, worst fashion decision I'd made was shoulder pads.

And a fashion article many girls wear that I think is a mistake are uggs.

• shirts under dresses

leggings on their own paired with a shirt

i don't see anything wrong with backpacks

• I don't see how dresses with flats are a bad decision. Or backpacks for that matter.

Bad fashion decisions are imo wearing clothes that do not fit you, either too tight or too loose. I'm not a big fan of the oversized trend.

Also, women trying to look like little girls. The hello kitty trend, having rainbows and rabbits on your clothes etc. Some women are trying too hard to look cute and bubbly.

• Well I wear pants under my dresses in case anybody looks up my dress. Modesty :P

• Back packs aren't for fashion purposes. If you go to college, then chances are you're going to need one. I don't think there's anything wrong with knee highs either, they can in fact look a bit stylish with a skirt that goes above the knees. I don't agree with pants under dresses however, if you're concerned about people seeing through your dress then just wear a slip with it. Not into patterned socks, or women wearing men's clothing. Another thing I personally don't like are ripped up jeans.