How do you feel about a girl who's 5'8?

I'm like 5'7 in a half 5'8 most likely 5'8 and I know I'm not that tall but sometimes I do feel odd I love heels and my prom is next year but I'll be like 5'11 in heels. How do guys feel about this height? Am I tall or above average or average?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall girls have such great shaped behinds when wearing heels. At least, when I was your age, that was my main conclusion.

To be honest, I still mostly think that way.

What Guys Said 10

• Taller women are immensly attractive. I would classify you as tall as you are over the 90 percentile mark in western countries so if that's not tall then I don't know what is. As long as the girl is OK with being the same hieght or a little shorter when she's in heels and me in shoes then great.

• Honestly, you're a little taller than I'd like I was gonna be that choosy. I'm 6' and I probably wouldn't be thrilled about being only an inch taller than the girl I'm with when she has on her heels.

But really at the end of the day you're not freakishly tall so I wouldn't worry about it at all.

• Worship?

• I was in my mid 30s before I discovered that wasn't the normal average height for women.

Relax.

• 5'8" is the border line, anything over is tall

• You're still pretty short. Of course, when you're 6'2", a lot of girls and guys look short from your perspective.

Totally datable.

• You are tall. I don't like tall girls. I have only liked one tall girl my entire life. And I think the reason why there hasn't been another one is because she was such a bitch.

• Not so bad, no woman is unnattracive mostly unless she is either extremely tall or extremely short, but even then they are not with out an appeal to some people.

• Much love.

• The average height of a young woman in the US is 5'5'' or 5'6''.

I personally prefer tall girls like you. I'm 5'11''.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'7 and I wear heels a lot, and no guy has complained about my height. I used to date a guy that was shorter, 5'6 and he still didn't complain when I wore heels. If a man is confident enough, then you looking taller than him shouldn't matter as long as it doesn't bother you. Most Caucasian men are around 6'0 so its not like its going to be incredibly hard to find a taller guy anyways. 5'7 is indeed considered tall because the average height for an American woman is 5'6. Its just not super tall.

• Don't worry, your chances of finding a guy are higher than a girl who is 4'4 to 4'9

• im 5'6 and if I wear heels they're usually 5 inches or around there. during prom I was like 5'11. just find a guy who is 6ft. besides, tall girls wearing heels look so powerful and awesome :)