Girls do you like a guy with muscles?

Girls do you like a guy with muscles and does a good body make a guy more attractive? would you date a guy just because he has a cover model body? and final what's your favourite muscle on a guy other than abs obviously ;)

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to say that I didn't care about muscles at all, but I recently found out that I have a special weakness for shoulders. I could still care less about abs, but I love when a guy has strong arms and shoulders.

Like this guy. link His shoulders. Swoon.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I do like guys with muscles (but he doesn't need to be bulked or something like that. (i have curves so i don't want to look "fat" beside him. He just has to have enough muscles to carry me). And no, i would not date a guy just because of his body. His heart, mind and personality matter for me. I like biceps!!! *-*

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't date someone just because he has a cover model body. And a six pack is OK, but if he has too many muscles then I think it is disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a guy with muscles but that doesn't make me date them off the bat. personality is key legs/thighs and biceps are good

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't look like body builders it's okay…

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but nothing too big

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I do love a man legs

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• women like guys with a lot of muscles but its more about how you make them feel that matters,

when women are ovulating they are attracted to more masculine men, the opposite holds true

0|0
    0|0