What do you find more attractive, cherry red or pale blonde?

link (BLONDE)

I think both of them are hot, but pale blonde done right is probably more classy and professional, as long as you don't turn it yellow (or sheer white) and keep it styled nice, and don't have awful roots.

Light blondes always get called fake, but...the red is much faker!

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer the blonde, though frankly I don't really like hair-dye on young women. It always look a little fake, and it's no good for your hair. Keep your hair natural, at least until you start greying.

What Guys Said 6

• I usually prefer blonde over red, but I have to say the red in that picture looks red hot. Better than the blonde on the woman in the 2nd link.

• I like the red. But I have a thing for redheads. Natural or bottle red. It's all good in my books.

:-)

• I usually like the wilder colors, but I'm going with pale blonde in this instance.

• Red

• Red would be my choice. But as you said both look good.

• I prefer pale blonde.

What Girls Said 2

• Pale blonde BUT I think it's harder to maintain. Imagine how damaging it would be.

• both are attractive but pale blond more.

if I had to do dye my hair though it'll be the red. But I'm probably not going to dye them since I love my hair colour its a a dark brown that lightens to light brown at the tips and is natural