Are heels really a good idea?

I'm 5'11", and always been tall for my age. I am athletic, not twig skinny, nor over weight, but... I would say feminine. I have nice legs but in your opinion, because of my height. Are heels really a good idea, or should I just stick with flats? Guys I wouldn't mind your opinion on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to be short to look good in heels. You just need to have the right body. And you certainly do. Don't wear heels at all times outside of sports, but don't stop wearing them completely. They are great for parties, dates, work, and other events. I love heels just like any other guy. You'll always get a guy's attention (in a good way) by wearing heels.

What Guys Said 8

• Can't say I'm a huge fan of heels, it's not a height issue or anything I just don't really like them. If you want to wear them go for it, if height intimidates a guy then I don't know what to say about him... I don't see why height would be intimidating.

• Regardless of height, heels are always good. They will give further definition to your legs. In particular the calfs.

:-)

• I would not mind either one. If you feel like wearing heels wear those, if you feel like wearing flats wear those.

• Im a man who LOVES a woman in heels...and what makes her even more attractive is when she wears them with confidence, regardless of her height.

• You'll still be short to me sweetheart ;) You should wear heels; I love it when girls wear them.

• If you wanna wear them, go for it.

• im guessing you made this question based on the answer I gave you on another question. I already told you, I would want you to, but as far as you and I are concerned, I wouldn't date you. you're too tall, and I don't like country women to date

• If you're trying to attract guys, it's a bad idea for a girl your height to wear high heels.

What Girls Said 2

• No way on the flats. Go with a modest heel, like 3" or 4" max. They'll make you look super sexy, compliment most any outfit you might be wearing, and most guys love them. Don't be so self conscious, you'll look gorgeous!

• I'm a 5'7 girl, but I wear heels all the time just for the fashion purpose, not because they make me look taller. Wear what you want to wear, if a guy has enough confidence then he's not going to feel intimidated by your heels.