This is how I want my boyfriend to dress someday. girls agree?

these are GREAT examples of what I like to see on a guy really. I know those are expensive brands, but I don't care about the brand I like the style & cheaper alternatives will look just as sexy, since I don't believe in speanding too much money on materialistic things. it is too much for a child, but for a grown guy it would look so sexy. how many of you girls would like to see those on a guy?

link

spending* & I love the fact that it is minimal

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry do not wear tight jeans of any kind those things do serious damage to our goods and I do not dress to fads or trends it is just plain stupid and wastes so much money. I wear good ole country clothes tucked in vintage plaid shirts long and shirt sleeved with a white shirt inside with a belt and a nice pair of jeans and a decent pair of shoes or work boots if I am working out side. As well as solid colored T-shirts or long sleeve shirts with a nice WWII bomber jacket or work jacket for cold weather. Hipster and douche not my look hard worker and timeless classic is my look besides in my small town we don't have hipsters we have working men, teenagers, farmers and factory workers that's it.

What Guys Said 6

• Kind of, I don't know...hipsterish? Metro? I hate the tight jeans look on guys, and when I see guys dressed like that I think "do less." I'm all for dressing nice, but I prefer my casual wear to be a little more casual than that. Not sloppy, but well-put together casual. Like if you're a guy and your shoes are from Aldo, that's too much for me. Scarves, black rimmed glasses...I'd kick my own ass for wearing that, haha.

• Lol Aldo. You guys got those stores too?

• Haha, yeah, we have them. Only girls and Euro-trash dudes shop there, haha. Those half-sneaker/half-shoe things they sell are absolutely horrendous. If you're going to the club just put on dress shoes. Going to the bar, put on sneakers, as long as its the appropriate sneaker. The hybrid shit is awful looking.

• south africa also has stores like aldo & zara

• I think the stuff is pretty trendy and nice. looks cute on kids alright and with the right kind of personality on a grown guy they'll look nice too

• As a veteran of the menswear business, I couldn't disapprove more!

• H&M all the way baby

• Most of that is too fashion forward for me, but some of those styles the little guy had I actually wear. All I know is the little punk had my aviators in one of those pictures, and that blonde looking at him to boot!

• douche bag looking. id never do that, wouldn't want to look like a douche bag

• oh please! you get guys that dress way different & are still douche bags. clothing does not define personality

• typically stuck up bitches.

• you & queen polo should meet up, you both sound quite stereotypical to me. looks like you would get along great :)

What Girls Said 8

• No, I don't like it and I don't find it at all atttractive. Of course, that's just my opinion. It's a very preppy style and I much prefer more casual or athletic styles on men.

• yep that's exactly how I want him to dress and a little smart style too but omg that boy is so cute reminds me of my little bro you should see him gelling his hair in the bathroom, sneaking into my dad's room and wearing his perfume and choosing a matching jacket for the clothes he's chosen to wear.

Its is vital to take a selfie too in his opinion and he's only 6

• its so cute when kids do stuff like that. I doubt he took those selfie's cos they came out too perfect & that looks like a touch screen phone his hands wouldn't be able to hold the phone & tap the screen. I think someone just took that pic so it could look like a selfie. bundle of cuteness

• i know he's gorgeous

• On a grown man yes.

But on a child, no way!

• Cool I think that kid is so cute :)

• is that a style you would like on a guy?

• Yea, I think its pretty cool, now ya just gotta find it in his size ;)

• Hell Yes :D

• Thats cute for a kid but on an adult, no. That's the "preppy douche" look.

• clothes does not classify your personality, a guy can dress differently & STILL be a douche.

• Your personality can be shown through your clothes. If you're high maintance, you're usually an arrogant piece of crap.

• hmmm you should try to get to know people before judging them on their appearance. its just a suggestion. anyhow you & dave4u should meet up. you're both so negative. might just work out :)

• I like them minus the sunglasses. I hate sunglasses.

• Yes yes yes!

• it would look so sexy on a guy right?!

• Yes! Unfortunately, there are very few guys that actually dress like this, at least where I come from :(

• where I'm from its just as rare! but those outfits would make a guy look so confident, well put together & relaxed