Do guys get annoyed of the fact that petite women feel protected with guys who are big in size?

I donno but at first I used to be intimidated by them, but now that I'm not, I feel somewhat protected and safe when I'm around guys who are really huge. Sometimes in the subway, I notice a really tall and huge guy. And instead of other smaller girls who are sometimes intimidated by bigger men, I just feel safe around them. So guys who are really big, do you get annoyed by the fact that smaller girls feel protected around you?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not annoying at all. It is our nature as guys to be protective.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I like feeling protective of smaller girls. I think the only reason a guy would be annoyed by girls like that, is if he is small and weak, and can't make a girl feel safe with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw I have no issue with protecting women unfortunately I'm the one they usually want protection from.

:'-(

0|0
    0|0
    • aww, don't worry. I don't think all women think the same. I know many are into guys that are big

• I'm don't find that annoying at all. I think smaller women are cute. However, they think I'm scary.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol aww. don't worry, I'm sure most don't :)

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.