Do guys like to pick up girls that are a lot smaller than them?

I'm really petite as I love the idea of a really tall and strong guy picking me up and squeezing me lol.

I don't know why but I just find that to be really appealing.

Do guys like picking up girls that are really small?

Most Helpful Guy

• QA: yes, we do like to pick up girls. Nice ones that is...not like anon nut job girl below. Girls like her repel guys.

What Guys Said 7

• I do. I've always had a thing for petite girls, and being able to pick them up and toss them around is definitely part of the charm.

• We love it. No kidding. :-)

• Come here, I'm over 6 feet tall lol.

I pick up and bear hug girls all the time, it's especially fun with really small girls. You probably like it because it makes you feel loved and protected.

• I'm pretty big and tall so it's almost always yes, but I am also attracted to tall who are still shorter than me like 5'10 I even had a crush on a girl that was 2 inches taller than me.

• yes definitely,

but hopefully not run into anon, or the likings..

• Only if she's like my girlfriend lol.

I like girls who are shorter than me but not if they're petite. I like girls who are a bit more fleshy.

• YES! I especially like the sex position possibilities that are available if the girl is petite enough to easily lift. I went out with a petite girl who was a runner so easy to lift. Loved the standing sex positions!

What Girls Said 2

• did you mean ''I'm really petite 'as'..." or "and..."?

because the way you wrote it, it sounds like you're petite _b-c_ you like guys picking you up. which makes no sense because petite involves short height and youve got no control over that..unless you starved yourself asa kid.

• I do like being picked up, but I can't control my body type. I didn't mean that I am petite so guys can pick me up. I don't want a guy to lift me that badly lol

• Ha, ha,ha I thought the same too after reading "as." I thought, did she use sorcery to stay petite just so she can enjoy being lifted by tall men.

• F NO. If he didn't ask me first, I'll kill him.. bite, punch, kick,what ever it takes.. I don't like it when someone bigger than me thinks they can just pick me up, such bs.. I'm a person, d*dmanit!