What is your opinon on girls with big, chocolaty-brown eyes and long, dark hair?

I always feel like guys like girls with light colored hair and eyes. Usually the kind of guys I'm in to like girls with blue eyes and lighter hair. I really want to know if darker eyes and darker hair are less desirable on women. Do you prefer woman with lighter features, do you prefer women with darker features or do you like both as long as they are beautiful?

Most Helpful Girl

• darker features = hot and mysterious.. oh myyyyyyyyyyyy, yes please, sign me up.. lol.

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer a woman. I don't have fixations on what her color or for that matter color of her hair or eyes. What matters is chemistry and cmpatibility

• i like both but I think there is definitely some weird freudian thing going on that makes guys particularly happy with either or. I know guys who go crazy over brown hair brown eyes and the opposite. My theory is that its opposites. Guys with light eyes and light hair tend to like brunettes and dark haired guys tend to be attracted to lighter. However, I think in terms of marriage we tend to marry people like ourselves but when we're dating and hooking up we love the opposite.

• I don't think that the color of hair or eyes really dictates beauty. It's not really something I look for.

• It doesn't make a woman any less beautiful or ugly

• Wasn't there a study with thousands of men in Britain about this?

About 10% of them preferred redheads, 30% preferred blondes, and 60% preferred brown or black hair on a woman.

Blondes are overrated. I go after brunettes, haha.

• Brown hair brown eyes hot just as long as she's beautiful in my preferences

like these I randomly googled: link

link oops she's not brown eyed but she'd still look gorgeous if she was

link

what do you look like?

• Pretty much what I described lol. Super dark hair and brown eyes.

What Girls Said 4

• Most women have dark hair and dark eyes, so those aren't features that make a girl look attractive. Light eyes and dark hair stand out because they aren't as common.

Of course guys can't afford to be picky in this aspect, but it depends on the girl. The brown eyes and dark hair aren't going to automatically make you attractive or unattractive.

• I think they're pretty :D

• That would be the kardashians sisters, you re talking about.

• I like men and women with both =) I think it'd be an EXTREMELY boring world if everyone looked the same, or even liked the same type of person.