Guys, what do you like better?

So what look do you like better an innocent school girl or sexy teacher?

• Innocent school girl
  • Sexy teacher

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was in high school I seriously think they only hired attractive teachers and administration staff personnel, ladies and men alike. Going to school was like going to a Victoria Secrets show for guys and a Abe@Fitch show for girls. I didn't have any old teachers they were all young no older than 32 and if they were older you couldn't tell. No one wanted to cut any classes because we thought we wanted to be around our teachers, we were all teacher's pets, all we wanted to do was make those teachers happy. Girls were jealous of the female teachers even the "pretty girls"because all the fellas wanted teachers instead of our female classmates and the teachers knew it and used it to their advantage. My school was a National Blue Ribbon School for all four of my years in high school, I think it was all because of sexy, good looking teachers.

What Guys Said 13

• 20/25 years ago I'd have said BOTH :D

But being where I am now I think it will be perverse to look at or think about a 'shy innocent school girl' who'd be around or near my daughter's age so I go with 'SEXY TEACHER'

If we take out the age factor i.e. the girl is not in her teens or nearer but dressing up as an innocent school girl or sexy teacher I go back to BOTH :D :D

• How would someone know you were dressed as a teacher?

• I guess innocent school girl would be the winner for me. I just like women that dress conservatively and are total freaks for me and only me.

• School girl.

• I'm a teacher. I generally like neither. However, I'll have to go with the teacher.

• sexy teacher

• innocent school girl

• whats the situation?

• Oh its just an little thing me and my friend have. Just weather a guy likes athority of a teacher or the "innocence" of a school girl.

• There are some innocent school girls that have a slight dirty side that I like

• Sexy teacher

• the look of a sexy teacher but the personality of a innocent girl

• This one is too tough. Both can be really hot. I think roleplaying as a sexy teacher would be more fun than an innocent schoolgirl.

• It's a sexy teacher for me; the other just screams wrong and/or Japanese p*rn ;)

What Girls Said 0