I just want to know how I really look like

Well yea I want to know how I really look like. You know like how people especially girls see my face. Is it ugly, attractive and so on and yes I know that it changes like when you smile or frown and so on the way you feel and so on as for pictures and mirrors I hear that they are not completely true cause you can look completely different in pic then in mirrors. In pictures you can look super ugly while in the mirror you can look amazing.I'm becoming frustrated on not know how I actually look like. Its super rare for me to get a compliment on my looks. The last time that I got a compliment was when I was a highschool freshmen and that was like 5 years ago and I don't know if it was a compliment cause the girl and her friend began to laugh after one of them said it. From then to now I have taken care of myself like clean my face get enough sleep and so on.so does this mean I'm ugly or what the hell

What Girls Said 1

• it's really hard to tell if someone is ugly or not when you can't see his/her face. But beauty is not only about the face, it's also about the way you carry yourself, the way you speak, act...

What Guys Said 1

• Does not receiving compliments mean you're ugly? No.