Do you like Avon products?

Do you like Avon products?

.

Most Helpful Girl

• A few years ago, I used to purchase some of the products, mainly their jewelry and clothes and shoes.I found that they had added all of this to their line of moisturizers and perfume and make-up line.

Although I do like some of their perfume, I don't order it, because it never lasts for more than ten minutes, and I don't care for some of their make-up. The moisturizers are okay, but I have my own preferences for this when going to the store,

The prices aren't bad, and there are things in the book that you can buy for men and children as well.xx

What Guys Said 2

• I hate all those pyramid constructions.

• No, but that's probably cause I'm a guy.

What Girls Said 8

• I like some things. I have eyeshadow that I really like as well as a hand cream that works wonders on my dry skin during the winter. I have not tried many of their other products though.

• some of them are nice like the perfumes, eyeliners and lipgloss. But I don't wear makeup unless there's a party/etc. My sis and I- we buy Loreal or Mac

• They're ok.

• Yes but I've only tried a few products.

• They make an eyeliner that I like alot, it's the only thing that I've purchased through them.

• Not really a big fan.

• Not really, I find that the products are cheap in quality.

• No, I don't like the products Avon has.