When you think of trophy girl, what type of girl comes to mind?

what does she look like in your opinion? (a trophy girl)

describe or give pics or celebrity examples

Most Helpful Guy

• Look for the prettiest girls in schools, colleges, universities, workplaces, hobby grounds and everywhere. Those girls may not be celebrities but they are immedietly the most popular no matter how good or evil they get. They are always on the spotlight and the worst ones are so full of themselves that if a guy does not match their standards of perfection, like Alfamales, they won't even wish back a merry Xmas on Facebook.

I am a guy, and the closest I have gotten with these dream girls is a few dates. When I have been on my top in all areas of life, and life itself has been knocking them down, that's when they start aproving the nice guys. When I start failing and they start rising they have always abandoned me not just in dating wise but friendship as well. If they are not trophy girls, I don't know what they are.

I have been studying human behavior patterns for so long that it is sickening to find out the results. In not just the popular girls but guys who get the rock star status also loose themselves.

What Guys Said 2

• she boosts your status, for whatever reason that may be

• A spoiled, entitled, dud in bed who will demand to be taken care off financially.

What Girls Said 1

• desireable and in demand