Guys, is it unattractive seeing a girl wearing band tees and skinny jeans all the time?

I don't like dressing up. I love band tees skinny jeans and vans. Is that unattractive to males?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. If you look great in general, then wearing similar clothes all the time can be fine. You don't need to have a really wide variety of clothes and looks. But trying different, basic combinations from time-to-time will help you look better overall (long-term). So, you don't have to dress up like a celebrity, but changing your look just a little bit will make a big difference.

What Guys Said 9

• It's a good look.

You're under 18. As you get older its ideal if you can dress up when appropriate without acting like its some kind of freakish torture. But even then most of the time, your look is good.

• No, it's not unattractive, but personally I am drawn to girls who dress up more.

• Sounds fine as long as long as the bands are good. :)

• it looks good! high maintenance chicks are a turn off.

• No. I really couldn't care less what girls wear.

• No, I would give a second look. Maybe a third!

• dress for the occasion. I wouldn't go to a dance with you looking like that

• I love seeing girls in band t-shirts and skinny jeans! Looks hot! Although vans are a bit of a turn-off. Flip flops would be far better.

• Not at all. Actually that could easily catch my attention.

What Girls Said 2

• Girls that dress simple and take a short time getting ready, are always attractive.

• I don't see anything unattractive about that