Do girls like guys who wear nice fitted shirts?

I'm about 6'2 170lbs. I have a nice body abs and pecs and and my arms are muscular. I'm wondering if girls find that attractive or if they think its gay to wear tight tees to show off your body. Not too tight to where I can't breathe but and snug fit. I'm in high school by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• yeeesss:) its awesome. especially if you have like big shoulders and arms and that v shape going on.

What Girls Said 4

• yeah it looks hot and totally yummy

• Sure! I love seeing biceps contracting and all =)

• Yesssss please

• just not too tight. and preferably not lyra or spandex. yuck!

What Guys Said 2

• HA! Add 15 pounds of muscle we'd be clones! Whenever I wear tight fitting shirts I get tons of looks from girls. The first time I wore a well fitting, basic, white t-shirt to class, the eyes got big on every girl in the room. Go for it man, you should get a great response from the girls in school. Not to mention people started asking me to play every school sport we had. Just make sure the shirts aren't tight enough to make people question your sexuality. You might also want to try to get some fitted button up shirts, not like a dress shirt, but plaid, or checkered patterned. There's this website that you might want to use to help; it's called www.iamalpham.com, I used it to help me get of to a good start with my style. Good luck!

• its going to be different for each girl. wear what you want. be thankful you can wear what you want. most days I'm stuck in an office on base wearing a service dress uniform. if you want to look good wear a slim fit suit with black tee shirt and dark jeans. that's what I wore on my first date. now I'm engaged to her. so just be your self.