Guys: Does this disgust you?

If a girl wears skirts and dresses and wears tights underneath 99% of the times, what would you think of that? Bad, normal, turnoff,etc.?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that would not disgust me at all. That would be AWESOME.

• Lol thx

• haha nope I tend to write my thoughts out loud sometimes:P

• Thanks for ba

What Guys Said 16

• If it's worn with the correct combination of other clothes, it can look great. You just gotta know how to make it look good. There could be circumstances when it would be bad to wear tights underneath, but sometimes it can be totally fine.

• Worn correctly / properly it's not a turn off but can turn out to be a turn on instead.

However, the perception to me comes up as someone who's a little stuck up if she wears it all the while..

• I've always thought it was hot.

link

• It's just disappointing.

• everyone has their own sense of style. like grandparents and socks and sandals. nothing wrong with it. and also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. so what's a turnoff for some is a turn on for others.

• Skirt and tights are not a good combination.

• not bad or a turnoff just a different kind of style

• kind of defeats the purpose of wearing a skirt or dress, however, if it's what you want, then go ahead. however, I would never want her wearing them as just pants. leggings/tights are meant to be worn with something, not JUST as pants

• It doesn't disgusts me, but the girl should be REALLY hot for me to be able to ignore that hideous style of hers. She should choose between skirts or tights. If it's too cold outside then she should just wear a nice pair of jeans.

• Tights are meant to be worn under skirts.

• Yeah, you're right (I just googled it). I was confusing them with leggings and always thought they were leggings actually.

But anyway... I see girls wearing that kind of stuff all the time and I really dislike it.

• I uh, don't spend much time looking up girl's skirts unfortunately. I'd like to think they wear lacy panties underneath, but if you don't wanna...

• So you never wear pants or shorts? I guess I wouldn't really care. There's nothing disgusting about it

• No I do wear pants and shorts, I mean when I'm wearing a skirt or dress..

• she's asking if it's OK to wear tights/leggings etc..under her skirts and dresses. not to wear skirts and dresses

• thx...

• that fuckin sucks

ill tell you

dont know who thought of it but damn its awful

• it looks fine. and its normal. (unless you want to look slutty).

• I've seen it done right, but it's normally done wrong.

• Boring! I like to see a bit of skin. Tights are for old ladies and librarians!

• I live in normally cold country so I see it very often - and not at all disgusting or a turn off or anything like that for me. Just completely normal

What Girls Said 6

• i don't think it would disgust anyone=] you wear what you like darling=] a lot of guys like that ultra feminine style. you fascinate me because I'm nothing like that lol…

farout I need new skirts and dresses=/ this question might just destroy my bank account, thank u:P

• I wouldn't think so. I wear pantyhose/tights or nylon stockings under my skirt or dress all the time.

• why would it disgust anyone ? bare legs are good for summer but tights and pantyhose make a classy look. I haven't worn pants since 2007. skirts and dresses with and without tights are wonderful.

• That's weird. Why would it be disgusting? Tights are sometimes necessary for when it's semi-cold and you want to wear a skirt/dress. It's what you wear when leggings or bare legs are not appropriate. And they look good, so wearing them all the time shouldn't phase anyone either.

• My boyfriend likes it when I wear black tights/stocking under my dress. I think it looks classy.

• I have no idea why anyone would think that

• Guys in my school can be pretty judgmental sometimes :/ just asking