Hip bones...Do they matter?...

I honestly don't understand the hip bone thingy!... Do guys care if a girl has hip bones or not?...I have hip bones and I don't think its a big deal...

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope you have hip bones.

Your hip bone connected to your back bone

Your back bone connected to your shoulder bone

Your shoulder bone connected to your neck bone

Your neck bone connected to your head bone

What Guys Said 20

• I don't find this link attractive, but maybe that is just me. I've never understood it either

• Guys like it when girls go out at the waist/hip/butt and in at the middle.

Some like it best when she has an average waist and a really big ass. Some like slim girls where its more the hip bones and a little ass vs. a little waist.

If you have a good waist hip ratio, you're good.

Guys do not obsess about small incidental markers of thinness the way some girls do. Guys are much more big picture focused.

• Yes, all girls must have hip bones or their legs will have nowhere to join on to... On a serious note though I couldn't care if she has her hip bones showing or not, frankly I'd probably prefer it slightly more if they didn't stick out.

• That is one of those traits that the fashion industry points out to women...that most guys don't give a damn about tbh.

A guy looks at your entire figure and it either "clicks" with him attractive wise or it doesn't. Guys (well at least straight ones not in the fashion industry) don't analyze hip bones! :-P

----

Just make sure that you take care of your body inside and out, and you'll be just fine. :-D

• I love hip bones as long as they have some good flesh covering them :)

• Most guys won't really care unless the look is absolutely impossible to avoid. In other words, something basic and common won't matter. But hip bones out of the ordinary might play a role in what the guy thinks.

• Mnye fsyo ravno. Ona dolzhna buit zdorovoi I vesyoloi. Eto fsyo. Ossobenno kogda ona takaya molodoya zhenshina.

• no?

• I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.

• I couldn't care less. I don't see what's attractive about it. I'm Not attracted to girls that are too skinny

• If you didn't have hip bones you wouldn't be able to walk!

• Sounds like someone wants to get a bikini bridge!

• Mmmm. Yes it's sexy.

• Id have to see a picture but I'm sure I wouldn't really care

• hip bones look good

• All girls have hip bones some are just different than others

• i don't care if a girl has hip bones. they help with her sexiness

• I dc

• nope

• Honestly, no--it's not a big deal. A great pair of breasts and a nice butt are SOOOO much more important.

What Girls Said 1

• No it shouldn't matter if they really like you and like you for who you are it would not matter if hip bones are involved or not.