Thoughts on purple lipstick?

What do you think of bright purple lips? Yay or nay?

link

• Yay
  • Nay

Most Helpful Guy

• It's OK. Pink lipgloss is the sexiest lip color of them all, though.

What Guys Said 9

• Unless she's performing say, as a belly dancer, I'd consider purple lipstick a desperate way to get attention.

• 10% of men and 2-5% of women are colorblind to some degree. Chances are they'll think your lips are blue.

• Voted 'A'

YAY YAY YAY all the way, I think they look awesome on a woman <3

• Perhaps for a young girl like you it could just be "very girly".

I can tell you I've once seen a collegue of mine (in her early fourties) wearing orange make-up all over her face, and blue lipstick.

I was SPOOKY!

Since the company colours or a employer are very orange we hope she had bet with someone "I dare to do it!".

If not, she's even more crazy than we thought :-)

• It's alright. Not totally eye-catching in an attractive way, but not bad either.

• Voted yay, not all the time, but once in a while.

• It's tough to pull it off.

• NAY

• Ewwww NO! if you must wear lipstick at least use the color of your lips so it's not noticable

What Girls Said 9

• Cute but you have to have the neutral/no makeup look on your eyes and face to pull that off. I don't like how the model is wearing it in that pic. It looks better like this link link

• i like it BUT I think it depends on skin tone, hair color, and eye color. it looks good on that girl but I'm sure it would look awful on someone like me with red hair and freckles lol

• I like it if it's the right shade at the right time/situation for the person wearing it. That shade I'd hope you were like her a fashion model going in for a shoot or going to a party or nightclub.

• I'd probably say nay. Only a tiny group of girls can pull that stuff off. But sure if you're one of them go ahead.

• No, its not natural. Its a way to get some sort of attention, to me.

• the purple on the picture I would say nay, but there are others that look good

• I'm not a fan but do you what you want. Just make sure it matches.

• I think they look good on darker and olive skinned people, but bad on pale people. Yes: link yes: link (even though her eye makeup creeps me out)

No: link no: link

I think on pale skin it just gives a gothic, dead look. If you don't have a tan I say don't go for it

• its one of those meme situations of

what I hope/think I look like: link , what I actually look like: link

it only looks good in night clubs or on a cute goth imo, I don't like black or purple lipstick on girls unless theyre the rare exception that can make it look amazing