Which hair color/highlights would look good on me?

I'm so bored with my hair!

I want more texture in my hair. Which colors could possibly look good on me? My skin tone and hair type is like hers link OK, maybe just a tiiiiny bit lighter. I'm bored with my brown-black hair.

I don't want it to look uniform, I want it to have some dark and light areas when light hits it or when I style them link link

Any ideas?
Thanks fo your input guys!

The links are only to show you what I meant with "not looking uniform", you don't have to choose which one. You can suggest any other colors that you think might look good on my skin tone =)

Most Helpful Girl

• Try the first one. I think it would look better with your skin tone and hair type combination.

More ideas:

link

link

link

link

link

What Guys Said 1

• The first link in your update would look nicer, IMO.

What Girls Said 2

• the first link would look good

• The first one, the ombre would look great on you. I actually just dyed mine a red ombre, like this: link

I LOVE IT. That's basically the same thing you were looking at, I think it'd look really nice on your. I've received a lot of compliments for it too :)