What do you think when someone see often wears the same clothes all the time?

Most Helpful Girl

• if it's the same exact outfit days in a row, it's unhygienic.

otherwise it's kind of like whatever. many things look similar or many people own a few of the same or almost the same piece.

example, I wear black leggings a lot. I have about 8-10 pairs if I had to guess. but, if someone didn't know they may think I wear the same leggings all the time.

i wear a lot of black shirts. some are v neck (I have like 2 of the same one, and one that is nearly identical) and then some very similar ones that are scoop instead of v. so those look almost the same too, but they are different tops.

What Girls Said 20

• I have to laugh, because I know a guy who virtually wears the same "type" clothes all the time. He is highly intelligent IQ almost like Einstein, to be exact, but when it comes to his attire, his ENTIRE wardrobe for the day, is the same pants(no jeans)blue shirt, and maybe on a weekend I have seen him put on a green T shirt with the same blue pants he wore for work.

He only does laundry about every 2-3 weeks, and in this basket, is ALL white T shirts, Fruit of the Looms underwear, and "holey" sox.

With people such as this, some even worse, with the "Howard Hughes" effect, their brains and----matter of "care for ware" are up their----bum:))xx

• kinda cheapskate and careless tbh…

its good for people to put even a small degree of effort into what they wear=/

i get it, sometimes its just easier not to care. I do that. but at least just don't let yourself be seen in the same dang thing more than thrice a week!=/

• Depends. One they don't stink don't even think about it. If it's literally the same looking outfit everyday I'd think they have a certain job. My father for example black pants white shirt with the same stains(There different shirts but they're all so identical stains) Cause he's a handy man and it's easy simple and it's always clean just doesn't look fancy. As for someone that seems to only have like 3 different outfits. I'd just think they were broke ass or have a problem finding clothes that fit right (Not an insult I'm a broke college student I bought a new shirt for the first time in like 3years and all my clothes are falling apart)

• are they a guy and don't care? Own multiples of the same thing? P had 3 pairs of the same jeans and 10 of the same shit in multiple colors to make getting ready for school easy when I was younger (they were AG jeans and James Pierce shirts so it wasn't to be cheap lol). If this person is cheap or poor buy them something to ware, bet they will appreciate it.

• I have 4 black leggings, they all look the same. I also have two pairs of identical shirts. I have like a lot of white shirts that looks identical but not really. Sometimes it looks like I don't change because I accidentally wear the same kind of clothing but I actually changed lol. I never wore the same clothes that I have already used. It's ewww. I don't mind seeibg people wear the same clothes all the time. It doesn't mean they don't wash it, as long as it's clean and smells good then that's fine. And some people aren't as privileged as the others, some people don't have money to buy lots of clothes.

• That they are a cartoon character and have a closest full of the same outfit.

• Dirty

Bummy

Poor

• I would think he doesn't care about his/her look and don't have that much clothes and may be he/she doesn't wash his/her clothes that often

• I got 3 shirts with eagles on it, and one with wolves, they're my favorite shirts so I wear them a lot...

Really a lot... like almost every day... That's just because I like them very much, so yeah...

• That they aren't into that whole superficial, fashion stuff. It's kind of a turn on if the guy isn't dirty.

• I personally change my clothes everyday sometimes even twice in a day so when I see someone with the same clothes all the time I think that person doesn't really care about his hygiene.

• It's totally fine as long as they are clean.

• If they don't smell like they just came from a pig farm I don't give a fuck

• I don`t think I would notice.

• reminds me of a picture.

• Alot of people wear the same stuff everyday but that doesn't mean they didn't wash those clothes. I don't see the appeal behind wearing the same clothes everyday.

• Don't care as long as they don't smell.

• i think he must concentrate on something more meaningful than thinking about what to wear :3

• Poor person :((

• If they don't stink, I wouldn't think of anything.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't care. I wear a lyot of the SME type of clothing and even the exact same out it sometimes in the same week. I don't care. Omethng I wrong in a society where what. Sea and what we look like is a huge concern. I live in Canada and naturally I heard about news from the US and on of the biggest stories ivershadoing all h political problems a few years back was that she wore the am exact clothing as she wore in public few months earlier or somethng. This 'unbelieveably incredible story' gt as much worldwide attention and maybe even more attention then that of all the shootings in the United States like the one at the school or anywhere else. Who cares

• I'd think they must really like that outfit.

• I wear the same underwear for weeks at a time. It's not like anyone sees it. So who cares?

;-D

• If they're washed and clean and neat, doesn't really matter.

• Project Mayhem.

• like in cartoon? in real life my answer may vary. if someone close to me does it of course I will ask but as long as he or she doesn't bother anyone then I won't mind that much.

• Groundhog Day