Casual style on guys?

Would it bother you if a guy you were dating had a really casual style? Say the guy was actually quite rich, but chose to dress in a really casual way, like old looking t-shirts/ old looking jeans/ or cargo shorts/ flip flops etc.

• I like guys with a casual style
  • I like my man to dress like a rich guy stereotype

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it! I dress the same way

What Girls Said 9

• Well seeing as I more often than not am covered in hay, horse hair, sweat, no makeup, and my hair all messy, I'd much rather the casual style.

To be honest, cargo shorts are too fancy for me lol.

• I prefer guys who dress better. I don't like bummy looking guys idc how much money you have, you should take pride in your appearance and look like you give a damn

• I like a little bit of both. I like casual, definitely, a lot more than dress-up, but I also want him to know how to dress himself appropriately should we go somewhere nice. But mostly, whatever he's comfortable in I'm down with it, because I expect the same courtesy from him. Sure, I like to dress up, but I don't want to spend an hour every single day making myself polished and shiny, and I don't expect him to, either.

• as far as he looked presentable when we went out and let me choose his wardrobe. He can wear whatever he wants when he's at home

• Contrary to my love for style and fashion, I honestly don't like fashionable guys into dressing up too much. I like a casual style.

• As long he knows how to dress for special occasion then casual is fine in fact if I'm in a casual setting and my boyfriend looks fancy I would feel slightly uncomfortable and under dressed.

• I like worn looks. I mean.. Clothes that are all brand new or you know, that shiny and very neat, they don't look cozy. The more casual the look, the more I'd like to cuddle him hehe :) I think it gives out kind of warm vibes.

• If I went on a date with someone and used a lot of time to smell good and look presentable, and he ends up coming like you described I would be a bit frustrated, almost like telling me you could care less.

• Why would you assume that? Why should a guy pretend to be something he is not? He may just like being casual.

• I'm not saying I want them to dress rich, just not in a torn up shirt and overused flip flops, I won't be disgusted if he dresses casual(but don't pick the ugliest thing in your closet). I'm saying if we went somewhere you would usually dress up to go to I would feel over dressed, it all depends on where you go. You don't have to pretend your something else if you think your outfit will overrule who you are then screw what any woman thinks dress however you would like

• Well to give an example I really like the style of the guys in vampire diaries mostly klaus I think his style is simple but so cool

What Guys Said 0