How Important is a Full Head of Hair and Height is to Women?

I do have a full head of hair, although I am staring to get some grey at the sides. I also stand 5'10", but keep myself in shape and work out regularly.

I am curious how important hair and height are to women.

Is it really that important that a guy have all his hair? What about grey or greying hair? Should I dye in a few years?

I can't do anything about my height, but I have heard that even short women like tall guys. When I think tall, I am talking 6 feet and over.

Please be brutally honest.

Thanks.

So, would ladies prefer a bald, tall guy, or a shorter man with a full head of hair? All other things considered equal, of course: decent job, teeth, looks, personality, etc.
Thanks for all the comments.

Is there such a thing as too tall? If so, at what point does that height begin?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well! I think it really depends on how old you guys are!

Personally, ANY guy that's taller than me is a PLUS. Although, I may like the look of a shorter and cuter guy, I won't go for him because when I wear heels ill stand at 5'10, and he'll stay at something shorter lol.

Hair wise, I like a full head of hair. But, at a different stage of life when I'm ready to settle down, I won't really care. And on certain men, I think the greying look (salt and pepper look) looks hot.

Personality, to me is the MOST important. That's me being brutally Honest.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm a taller-tall guy, girl must be 5'10 or over, taller than that the better. Hair I prefer a whole head of hair but if he shaves himself bald and looks good with it, it isn't a deal breaker. Grey hair on some people is pretty sexy even guys with premature grey that happens.

• I don't care if he's bald but I don't want a guy with white or greying hair. I'd either dye it or shave it off.

• I generally don't care about the hair situation, some of the best looking men I know have lost their hair in their early-20's and they rock the look. I also have some equally attractive male friends who are greying and I don't give it a 2nd thought. I'm not a fan of men dying their hair, grey hair doesn't look bad on men in my opinion.

I'm 5'1", so as far as I'm concerned you're plenty tall enough, also, when did 5'10" become 'short'? I've dated a couple of guys who have been maybe 5'6"-5'7" and and have also dated a guy who was 6'3"...I preferred the shorter ones to be honest, the tall guy looked like a giant compared to me. lol. But that being said, I don't really care what height you are.

• RE: Update 1, I've dated both types of guys. I didn't have a perference leaning towards one or the other based on the hair or height.

RE: Update 2, I think everyone has their height limits. Being 5'1", being extremely tall would be an issue for me, that being said, I am aware that our population is getting taller, so I think I could go to maybe 6'2".

• Guys over 5'8 are good for me.But I usually like them taller.Like something over 5'10. As for the guys with hair,I usually seem to like guys with not that short or shaved hair. But I don't have a problem with bald guys,if they're fully bald.And it really depends on the guy. I know a guy(not personally,I just saw him a few times,he's a colleague of my best friend) and he looks so good with long hair,I couln't see him wih short hair.

• And as for too tall,since you updated the question,I would say since I'm 5'3 ,I wouldn't date a guy taller than 6'2. Although my dad's 5'9 and he seems not that big from my view haha

• Yes, Lauren, you did mention your height before. Sorry about that. 5'3" to 5'5" is actually about average for women, at least in the states.

Most women have told me that as long as the guy is taller than she will she is in heels it's OK. I did go to a wedding once with a woman who is 5'6.5". But, she wore these massive heels to the ceremony and I felt small all of a sudden.

• Really?Didn't know that. Haha,we wear some crazy tall shoes.Well I don't like very big heels,it's so painful to walk in them.After 3 hours,I feel like chopping my feet off lol.It's bad since I like tall guys,most of them,the ones very tall,go for taller girls like over 5'8-5'9. haha. Although I've actually liked guys before who were only 5'7 I think.And one who was exactly my height haha.

• As long as he is taller than me, (5'5") then I'm okay with any height! too tall can be a bad thing sometimes, because I can't go in for a kiss without climbing on him like a monkey.

as for the hair, if you can pull off the bald look.. I don't mind. I mean take a look at jason statham.. damn. but if I had to pick, I would go for a full head of hair.

• well your not short per se and you have a full head of hair .so I don't know what your worried about ..and women don't care much about a little gray hair ..maybe you should dress better or do something with your hair ...but to answer your question heigh and hair are definitely top 5 for me

• I guess I am concerned about the gray. I have a very slight widow's peak, but no bald spots or receding hairline.

I do wish I was a bit taller, but I am also glad I am not shorter.

• all I know is that 5'10 is not an automatic turn off..anything above 6'1 is a turn on..but your height isint bringing you down unless the women around you are 6'2..and depending on how old you are the gray might or might not be hurting you..say if your under 27 when women are still shallow about that then maybe..but above is fine.. look at george clooney(aside from what men think that's because of money)we actually think he's attractive)

• Thanks...you actually make me feel better about my height and greys.

• I really have no preference. It's all about what's upstairs to me.

You're not even really short, and gray hair isn't a big deal, you can't help those things.

• As long as you're longer than the girl I don't think it matters. And bald guys like Vin Diesel are like super hot. And I'd prefer a tall bald guy.

• Height is very important to me. I'm attracted to small men, anyone over 5'4 just doesn't do it for me in fact it's a massive turn off for me. Full head of hair I would prefer too.

• May I ask how tall you are since you prefer such short men?

• I'm 5ft 3

• 5'10'' is PERFECT. And girls don't care about grey hair. Not to toot my own horn, but I am attractive and out of all the guys that were interested in me, I fell in love with the guy who was balding, lmao.

• i personally find grey hair sexy, but that's just me lol

and as far as height goes, I could really cares less...im 6'4'' tall and have no problem dating someone shorter or taller than me :)

answer to update: id prefer the short guy with hair. quite frankly I like to have something to hold onto when things get down and dirty lol :P

• LOL..thanks.

• as for your other update, no I don't think there is such a thing as too tall

• Don't mind he is shorter than me but being bald is surely a turn off ,..because I would be worry about his sexual ability...

• Being bald is like a male lion without hair...

• A guy who's bald can have just as much, or more, sexual ability. Anon girl is being a tw@

• It's ironic you say that. There's a kind of lion that one of the theories is that they have elevated levels of testosterone which causes them to have a bald mane. They are also much more aggressive than other types of lions and are especially known to eat people.

What Guys Said 1

• 5'10 is not short! sheash. why is it anyone who is over 5ft 6inch but not quite 6ft think they are short. Try being 5'1 for a month than tell me 5'10 is short.