Is it likely that a girl could like me only for my looks?

Like most guys, I’ve rarely received unprompted comments on my looks, but from the few that I have received, I would say that the overall picture is pretty good. About half of girls have called me ‘average’ or something like that. The other half have complimented me: ‘good looking’, ‘cute’, ‘handsome’ and even ‘hot’ and ‘beautiful’. No one’s ever said ‘ugly’ or anything else negative.

Is it likely that a girl could like me only for my looks? I ask because of some things I have experienced. This girl at work told me that she would be happy to have sex with me but that she wasn’t looking for a relationship: she just came out with this, I wasn’t even flirting with her, and she’s not known to be an easy girl! Girls at work, including this one, stare at me dreamily: since they don’t really know my personality, it must be the way I look, right?

I don’t see anything special when I look in the mirror, except my eyes (which have been complimented also) which I must admit do look very deep and soulful. But I guess some girls do find the rest of me physically attractive too.

Most Helpful Girl

• most of the time girls like that are trashy or dumb because she's "just happy to have sex with you"..i wouldint want to have a relationship with her either if I were you

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you want a girl who only likes you for your looks? That will get boring fast. If you just want a one night stand or something go to a bar and see if you can pick one up.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. All of the girls I've slept with or dated in my life gave me clear indications they found me attractive before we even spoke. Personality is overrated. Physical attraction is the most important factor in most relationships.