GUYS: How can a girl make herself instantly look more attractive?

Other than what she's wearing. Is it her smile? Another question is what is an "irresistible" girl to you? I.E.: What type of traits would she have?

Most Helpful Guy

• The one thing that makes a woman universally, irresistible attractive, is if she has a soft, sweet heart, and a feminine desire to be her man's woman- with no bitterness at all. I have only met a few women like this, and they made me want to cry, just being around them.

It's kinda hard to explain.

Like a woman who lives to please her man at all costs. She knows what her body is for, and she loves nothing more than to please her man. She enjoys being a woman, loves it, relishes it, and isn't reserved about it at all. Men kill for women like that.

I am not talking about being this way for all men are any man. You should be this way for your husband. But that spirit... Is so rare in women. But it is also undeniably beautiful.

• +10

a sweet heart is a key trait in attractive women

• a sweet heart yep. that's what I'm looking for

• your texting from my heart. I only met one of a woman like that. my first "real" love

What Guys Said 12

• Is she loyal? Can I trust her? Does she play games or put up a front? How does she treat other people? Does she use her brain instead of her emotions to make decisions?

Those are questions I ask when finding a girl. The obvious is a "nice" body but everyone has different tastes. I prefer petite and thin women. But don't let that fool you. I would totally go for a girl with extra pounds if she answered all my questions to my liking.

• Any girl that can make me laugh. A girl becomes irresistible if she usually puts me in a good mood when I'm around her or when I interact with her.

• I think just good hygiene does wonders for all of us, I don't like tons of makeup on a girl. An irresistible girl is one who loves life, knows what she wants and one who likes to have fun. I like a girl who enjoys a good laugh and likes to smile...:)

• her smile/ eyes and her personality she must be fun and we must "click". being optimistic to. nothing is worse than a chick with a bad personality who is also a debbie downer

• Confidence in her natural beauty.

• keep a healthy weight.

• A smile and sexual confidence in her body language will always entice men!

• I'm really into the cute, innocent type of women. But that's me, I think most men will like a confident woman, you can express confidence (not arrogance) by how you walk, how you talk and body language in general. A sweet smile never hurts either!

• A somewhat attractive girl that can make me laugh is impressive because the odds of me being like that around a girl is so low its only happened once, and that was a year ago with my friends around.

• When she takes off all her clothes. Then I find her irresistible. A nice butt is also a good trait, which can add to her attractiveness.

• That's difficult to explain to a girl with looks, but with personality she would be: sweet and shy, but not act innocent, she'll be the one to walk up to me and make all the moves, and not make me "chase" her she'll chase me. She would show she cares and desires me, and just open up to me etc. And yes smiles a lot, and looks me in the eye with so much love, desire, and maybe arousal

• Smile :)

What Girls Said 0