Girls, how do you fix your bra strap if it fell down under a tshirt or sweater?

Which method do you use to fix your strap?

Do you:

- Reach into your collar and pull it up with just your thumb?

- Reach into your collar and pull it up with your whole hand (grab it with your fingers)

- Pull it up from the outside of your shirt with your thumb and pointer finger?

- Swing your shoulder up with your arm kinda above your head to shove the strap back up onto your shoulder? (Sorry hard to describe)

- Leave it down

-Other? (Describe in comment)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• If someone gets embarrassed by this...

They probably shouldn't leave their room.

• You know? I've never paid enough attention to how I fix it...sorry.

• thumb and index finger of opposite hand through collar... and WHY?

• Just put it back in place, I don't care if people look, lol it's just a strap. It may be annoying but not embarrassing.

Depends sometimes it's not that far down & sometimes it might but it can be a little pull or just my whole hand, when I'm pissed lol

• Depends on the situation. If my hands are dirty I put my arm up if there clean reach and grab

• Reach into my collar and grab it with my fingers ;D

• i reach into my shirt and just pull it up with my index finger

• pull from outside of my shirt with whole hand. or do the shoulder swing thing, and when the arm is up yank my bra strap inplace.

• I normally do it with my thumb, but really I don't care, it'just a bra strap, it's not like I'm gonna give a striptease or something.

• Well someone is jerking off to this... I wear the straps tight enough so they stay in place.

• are we supposed to feel embarrassed? lol I really don't care, I do not notice it.

• Theyre just bra straps, nithing to be embarrassed about,

• Just reach in & pull it back up never gave it much thought.

• put it back in place and tell it to behave

• Reach into my collar and pull it up and grab it with my fingers.

• What happened to u u simply dissapeared

• That's what bra straps do, it's not a big deal.

• Uhhhh... it's really not a big deal at all. I don't even think anyone notices.

• I honestly would think nothing of it. Bra straps fall down. It happens. Heck, we're already changing so I would assume that one tiny piece of fabric falling off her shoulder wouldn't do much in the way of immodesty.

And in any case, who looks in the first place?! When I do change in a room with others I always face the wall and change as quickly as possible. And as modestly.

Like, I keep the shirt on, slip out of the pants, hurry put on the other bottom cover thing, then take my arms out of the shirt, leave it around my neck, put the new shirt's sleeves on, take shirt A off and put shirt B on in the same movement and then take my arms out of the second shirt, remove my bra, and then put a new bra on without taking the shirt off in the first place.

If you were looking you would never see me naked. I've changed like this in front of my boyfriend before and he's never even seen any of my goods with this method haha.

• This happens all the time. I pull it up on move on. There is nothing to be embarassed about, embarassment wouldn't even cross my brain.

• Think nothing about it, it's not really a big deal.

• i'd reach in and put it back in place

What Guys Said 0