Do girls not like me because of my hair?

I am a redhead with curly hair and every girl I have asked out had said no I don't know if its my hair or how tall I am I have no clue. Please anybody who can answer this question do I am so confused!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's your hair, maybe it's how you style it? I don't know, but I wouldn't reject someone based on their hair color

Plus I love red hair

• Idk what it is I've gotten people say you have good style but nothing hour my hair so Idk.

What Girls Said 3

• that's not the reason

• Nah, that would be dumb. I think curly red hair is nice. It is def something else.

• I have seen/ met a lot of red heads and not many I was attracted to. There is two guys that I know have red haor and they're both extremely attractive. This is kind of funny but one looks like Jesus with red hair and the other is some normal red headed kid. They both have more of a brown tint to it may I ask what yours is? Is it more of a bright color? And its not your hair by the way. Its the girls.

What Guys Said 1

• Its not you, its the girls. They don't care about guys or want them especially at your age girls are just different and impossible, I know it sucks

• U know you are probably right so yeah ice gotten complements on my hair from order people but no one has ever said anything good about my hair in my age group. So I'm guessing its a maturity thing.