Love handles? Gross or not?

So I have love handles and the make me feel really self conscious about my body! I go to the gym and work out and I've been working my love handles out and they have only shrunk a little bit!

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on your body.

link

From this link, state which body type you have, and I could accurately tell you.

What Guys Said 3

• Not a big deal.

• Don't worry about it. Better they're not there of course but 'gross' is much too strong a word. A little bit of chubbyness on a girl's side is fine to most guys.

• yes, and how you get rid of them is from cardio workouts. Running is the best . Those are pretty much fuel . and you need to burn them off . bulid some ab muscles

What Girls Said 3

• Its gross if it looks like this link

• What have you been doing? I'm trying to eliminate mine.

• Running, and ab workouts every so often

• I have minor ones and that bit of fat just isn't coming off I'm so frustrated.

• I think it less on focing on exercise and more a meal plan. You have reach a certain amount of macros a day. I you don't know what macros are it is the fat, carb, protein required to eat a day. There so much more, but to lose you have to focus on the food aspect. Research heavily on how to keep track and what numbers you need to reach. Only then you will reach that goal. Trust Its so HARD -_- mainly because patience and persistence is key...

• I think they're gross (like lots of women do) but men seem not to mind them. It seems that men would rather a woman with love handles than a woman without. Makes them look more girly. Because fat is apparently what it means to be a girl.