Girls what do you think of guys that use facial moisturizers, etc.?

Of course you like when a guy takes care of himself and dresses nice, etc. But do you think it is odd for a guy to use moisturizers on his face and facial serums to protect his skin, or if she keeps his toe nails and fingers really short like cut them once or twice a week? Or even maybe once in a while get a pedicure or is this totally weird for a guy to do, feminine, and would you lose respect for a guy that does some of these things or is it totally cool?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't care and I don't see anything wrong with taking care of yourself. Some women might see pedicures as feminine while others, like myself, would care. I'm sure there are some women who would appreciate all that you do to take care of yourself.

It would be another thing if you cared more than she cares about herself haha. Like being too into yourself but just what you described sounds fine to me.

What Girls Said 13

• Its great, and its not "feminine", its called grooming and taking care of yourself.

I think its gross when guys have chapped lips and flaky skin on their face. Who wants a nasty guy who doesn't give a shit about his looks or his health? How would a guy like that give a shit about you?

• I make my boyfriend use a moisturizer now and then because his face gets dry. My boyfriend cuts his nails regularly cause it annoys him and scratches me. There's nothing about that that isn't manly pedicures little to far for me but I like rugged men with calculus and rough hands.

• It's totally fine with me. It means that he does care for himself, it is never wrong to take good care of yourself so it's totally fine. My boyfriend uses moistrurizers and it's good because he takes care of his skin. Our skin is precious, we should take care of it. Moisturizers can delay the signs of agingalso. Haha

• It's necessary for them too I guess, never thought anything of it.. Should I have? lol A crush that I used to work with got pedicures, we talked about how wonderful they are lol he a douche and I'm glad he's gone, but I didn't think anything of it haha :)

• So that and why not? It's fine.

• Great! Take care of yourself.

• Noooo haha. It's just taking care of yourself, grooming. Don't be embarrassed.

• I guess I would think that he takes care of his face.

• Weird no, different yes. It wouldn't bother me at all.

• Do what you love and love yourself. That is attractive.

• totally fine with me! I actually find it pretty cool haha ^-^

• As long as he doesn't paint his nails lol but everything you said was fine don't over think it

• Well even I don't use moisturizer on my face and I am female.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't see the point in that chemical junk, lathered all across your face. Keep your insides healthy with the right portion sizes, the right foods, the right amount of sleep, being aware of one's emotional state, and I'll bet it'll reflect better in your appearance than those artificial methods!

• Dude, I do ALL of those things and I bring in the babes regardless of the matter. You'll be fine. You're over analyzing. Don't do that, that's what girls do.

• You should do that.It is routine male maintenance

• A brother gotta stay handsome out here, can't be walking around with skin looking like the nevada desert

• I think a girl would prefer that over a guy with a pockmarked face and nails that cut them in bed

The pedicure thing is a little too much for me to try to defend tho